-2:New Rules

Tzuyu's PoV

What the hell is wrong with this girl? Doesn't mean that the school is in their kingdom, means she can all act like a leader.

I huffed and looked at the girl where everyone is looking at.

"Uhm?"

"What Kingdom are you from? Isn't too weird that there are only 9 Kingdoms but we are 10 here?"

"The only weird here is you. Why do you need to mind the other's business?" I hissed.

"Shut up Elsa, I don't need your opinion."

I just rolled my eyes and looked at that girl again.

Seems like a normal person.

"Wait a minute... I think I've seen you in our Kingdom." We all looked at the white girl as she spoke up.

"What? Two representatives in one Kingdom?" Nayeon asked.

"No, Three. Can't you count?" I hissed.

I really don't like her confidence. It's overflowing.

"Aren't you all informed that there is a change of rules?" The late girl said making us all fall confused.

"Hello guys, sorry. I just like to inform you that there is a change of rules." Ms. Choi said as she entered the room.

All of us looked at the girl who just spoke.

Don't tell me...

"I know no one was informed about this but it was so sudden. but you don't need to worry. The rule will be change but the class will remain."

Ugh! I thought I will be no longer studying with them!

"Ok, the thing is... There will be a reshuffling of sections for the Intellectual program. Maybe you didn't notice but there is one who is not part of the royalty."-Ms. Choi.

We all looked at the girl who came late. What is her name again?

"Ms. Shin is from the 7th Kingdom. As you know, we all made up a test and those include the test to identify which is which. In her case, she has a peculiar ability that suits to this program. There are more cases like her who's in the intellectual program as of now, so we need to separate them."

"That's tough luck," Nayeon said.

"Well, to say... Ms. Im supposedly on the Intellectual program because her ability suits there."

"Ouch," I mumbled.

She glared at me but I just didn't mind it.

"Correction girls, it doesn't mean that you are in the Intellectual program means you are not strong enough or there are much powerful than you. The intellectual program just focuses more on their intellects. More on solving problems and making up into a plan. Meanwhile, your program is more focused on improving your abilities."

"That just means that Ms. Im is more suited to that program. Her ability to see the probable choices and giving a hundred percent answer suits to that program."

After Ms. Choi said that, Nayeon looked at us boastfully again.

Tch.

"Since there will be a change, your program will be called a Special program. The department will be adding some sections. There will be 10-15 each section to maximize and focus on improving the abilities."-Ms. Choi.

"So... I'll leave you first. I hope you'll see Y/N as part of this section even if she's not royalty. Your section will be called Special Program class A. Let's continue the introduction tomorrow." Mrs. Choi said and left the room.