CHAPTER 162

JARED'S POV

"What is it you want to talk about?"

Lumapit siya saakin na para bang may balak siyang halikan ako. I didn't tried to move dahil tiyak na may gagawin siya para hindi ako makagalaw.

She ended up walking towards me as if she was trying to kiss me. Kaunting pagitan nalang ng mukha namin ay maididikit na niya ang labi niya saakin.

That's why I moved her far away from me.

"I don't like what you're doing, Haley. Stop this bvllshit!"

I saw her chuckled, 

"I thought you missed me. How many years have we been apart, Jared. How are you?"

I don’t understand what was the reason for her coming but that’s what I didn’t want to know. I don't care what the reason is. I don't want to see her here.

."Looks like you've made a lot of friends while I'm gone. Does that mean you don't need me anymore?"

I looked at her sharply, "I haven't needed you in my whole life, Haley."

She laughed softly and when she got tired she looked back at me.

"How cold. Your coldness still doesn't really change. I guess that's the only thing that hasn't changed you. "

I wondered what she said, "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, Jared. Don't play dumb."

"I know you are, but what about me?"

"You're still got the nerves to be cold to me after all what I've done to you? How cruel, Jared."

"Just straight to the----"

"That girl...."

I was about to look around when she suddenly walked closer to me than before. Akala ko hahalikan niya ako pero inilapit niya lang ng kaunti ang kanyang labi sa pisngi ko. To make us look like we're kissing for real.

"What the fvck are you doing, Haley?" 

"That girl over there must be your dearest friend," she retorded.

Bahagya akong lumingon and I saw Jaz standing there, shocked.  Hindi ko alam kung saan but I'm sure she saw what Haley did to me. To think that she's easy to be manipulated by the situation makes me a little bit worried.

Malamang napaniwala siyang nag-kiss nga kami.

"What are you gonna do, Jared?"  she asked.

I didn't reply,

I was pissed by what she did.

Naglakad ako para bumaba na ng rooftop. Seems like Jaz is about to leave but I couldn't expect she will stay there to apologize.

"H-hindi ko sinasadyang makais----"

I cut her,  "We didn't do it," 

'Tss! Why would I even said that? It's not like she's concerned if we really kissed.'

Bumaba na ako at hindi na lumingon pa. I know Haley is behind me so I don't bother to look anymore. Nagpasiya akong bumalik sa classroom at doon sila nagtanong kung nasaan si Jaz.

But turns out, something is going on with her again.

She suddenly became emotionless afterwards. Hindi ko na talaga alam kung ano ang nangyayari sakanya. It makes me worry that maybe she has a dual personality.