CHAPTER 127

JARED'S POV

I looked sharply at the person in front of us now. I don't know what he's planning to do but it's not good for me to know that he's seeing that woman. And of all the women, Jaz was the one he chose.

"You're back in the Philippines. Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"Do I have to inform you? You haven't cared about me since Vince died."

I clenched my fist.

"Don't even mention the name ---"

"Why? You're scared to hear your friend's name? I still haven't forgotten how you left Vince and be the reason why he died."

"We don't know what happened." sagot ni Prian.

We heard him chuckled. I'm still looking at him sharply.

"Liar." he said.

Umupo siya at sakto namang may dumating na lalaki. He was holding a tray of drinks. I saw a bottled of juice so I expect Jaz is the one who drink that but she left with Elle.

"So, tell me....what are your plans for that girl?" tanong muli ni Prian.

"I don't have plans. Infact, we're here to discuss Vince's death." he replied.

Seriously? Bakit naman niya gagawin 'yun?

"Are you crazy? Ipagkakalat mo pa talaga ang nangyari sa kaibigan natin?" Prian protest.

Hindi siya pinakinggan at tumawa lang ang lalaki.

"Ipapaalam ko lang kung sino si Vince sa buhay niya."

I was literally shocked by what he said.

What does he mean by that? Ipapakilala? Bakit? Magkaano-ano ba ang dalawang 'yun? Magkapatid? Long lost brother? Stepbrother? Cousin? Twin? Hindi naman sila magkamukha.

Vince is a good-looking man and he is born from a wealthy family. While that woman came from a simple life with her bullied young brother.

"And who do you think you are to do that kind of stupid thing?" I ask while glaring at him.

"I was concerned about them. Vince told me to find her." he said. Pertaining to Jaz.

"At bakit naman niya pinapahanap si Jaz?"

"Ano naman ang koneksiyon ni Vince sa kanya?" Prian asked.

"Bakit ko naman sasabihin sainyo? I want to discuss this only to her."

Tss! Ano nga bang mapapala namin sa lalaking 'to? We can't force him to speak lalo na kung importante 'yun.

"Where's your brother? I need to talk to him." I said.

He look at me. Confused.

"What did he do this time?"

"Your brother owe us a lot." singit ni Prian.

"Geez! That bastard. Ako na ang kakausap sakanya."