Chapter 114: Going Back

No One's POV:

As Fumihiro was holding the tracking device, he immediately called Mister Yaoyorozu.

DY: "This better be important." He answers in an annoyed tone that he was being called while he was working on important documents, also distracting himself through work.

Fumihiro: "The device is finished. All we need is a strand of DNA from your daughter so that the device can track the genetic code of where she is." he answers, sounding proud of himself despite not being the one to make it.

Mister Yaoyorozu dropped his pen in shock, disbelieving that he can now find his daughter but he knew that Fumihiro wouldn't lie to him.

DY: "SEND SOMEONE HOME TO FIND ANY DNA LEFT BEHIND BY MY DAUGHTER. PREPARE A TASK FORCE TO APPREHEND THE CRIMINALS WHO WOULD DARE LAY A HAND ON MY DAUGHTER. I'M COMING WITH THEM AS WELL." He shouted to his secretary as pulled his phone away from him and walked out of his office, loosening his tie as he was eager to see his daughter again. He pulled his phone back to his ear, "Looks like you'll be getting a favor from me after all." which got a big devious smile on Fumihiro's face. 'I'll send someone to your location to pick up the device." he then ended the call and got inside of his limo, ordering his driver to make haste.

Fumihiro calmly put his phone away, delighted to hear that things were going his way until he received another phone call.

Izuku's POV:

After resting for a bit and seeing the sunrise, we prepared ourselves to go back home, that was until my face turned pale as I realized the situation I was in.

Momo: "What's wrong Midoriya-san?" she asks as she looks back at me before she leaves the alley.

Izuku: "Mom and Sensei." I said while gasping. Mom may have already figured out that I'm not at home and I skipped Sensei's training without telling him, which would get me in so much trouble.

I slouched my way over to Yaoyorozu-san as I feared for what punishments were to come for me.

Momo: "What happened there?" She questions, making me look at the rubble of the warehouse.

Izuku: "Let me check." as I pulled out my UCS to retrieve the memory data from the drones, but I noticed that most of them were offline.

I tried seeing what was the last thing the dead drones had sent to the UCS before going offline, but all data from last night was missing. I tried going through the memory data of the drones that were still connected, but there was a time gap between this morning and last night, meaning that something or someone had deleted the footage. I quickly tried to trace back any data that may point to why this happened but there was no external interference and the logs only say that I was the only one in control over the drones.

Momo: "Is something the matter?" she asks with worry, clearly seeing how concerned I am with the missing files.

Izuku: "I-It's nothing. Just missing some files." I said back to her, which got her to cross her arms and give me a doubtful look, "I'm telling you the truth. I was questioning where some of my memory data had gone since there were no records on file."

Momo: "Are you sure that you just didn't forget to hit the record?" as she tilted her head, thinking that I may have forgotten to record.

The possibility of that seemed less likely since the drones automatically record everything they see when they're turned on, and the memory data goes back a week and erases the oldest saved data unless I permanently make it so that memory data is saved onto the satellite.

Izuku: "You're probably right." as I sighed and dropped both my arms.

Although the missing data was concerning, it isn't that big of a deal that Yaoyorozu-san needs to be involved in. I sent the remaining drones to Daichi's place and started walking towards the train station, with Yaoyorozu-san walking beside me. She started questioning if I remembered what had happened last night, but I only told her that I remembered falling unconscious when I crashed into the crates, so I have no clue what happened to the building or to the kidnappers.

Momo: "So what do you think is going to happen from now on?' she asks out of the blue.

Izuku: "What do you mean?" I questioned.

Momo: "Wasn't your original job supposed to get me to quit being a hero?" which made both of us stop as I turned to her, realizing what she was talking about, "Now that I know what your true purpose is, my parents would no longer need you since your cover has been blown." she said a bit dejectedly.

Izuku: "Don't worry. I'll figure something out and make sure that you can be a hero." I said back to assure her, which put a small smile on her face.

As soon as I face forward again, a black limo pulled up in front of me, along with other black squad cars, making me get in front of Yaoyorozu-san so I could defend her for what's to come. The driver of the limo came out, who strangely looked familiar, and opened the door in the back, allowing Mister Yaoyorozu-sama and Tanaka-sama out. Mister Yaoyorozu-sama had a confused look on him while Tanaka-sama looked infuriated.

DY: "Midoriya? What are you doing here? And with my daughter?" he asks with a confused voice and a slight hint of anger in his voice.

Izuku: "I-I rescued her from the k-kidnappers from o-over there." I said nervously as I pointed back to the warehouse, causing Mister Yaoyorozu-sama to look back up and see what remains of the warehouse.

DY: "Get inside. I'd like to hear what happened on the way home." as he gestured to the back seat of his limo, making both Yaoyorozu-san and I look at each other nervously before we reluctantly went inside.

No One's POV:

Mister Yaoyorozu watches as the two kids go back inside of his limo.

Fumihiro: "About our agreement?" he asked with concern since his plan to be the savior was ruined by his own employee, making Mister Yaoyorozu sigh as he turns to him.

DY: "Although she was not in danger, you still helped find her. So a deal is a deal." Which put a relieved smile on Fumihiro as he went back inside the limo while Mister Yaoyorozu stayed outside for a bit. "I want some people here to help out with the police to see what happened." to which a few squads nodded, and Mister Yaoyorozu nodded back before heading back into his limo and the driver driving off, with a few squad cars following behind while the rest stayed to help out with the investigation.