Chapter 46: Sensei's Spar

Izuku's POV

I went through my school day like every other day, compliant with what others do to me since nobody will do anything to stop it, especially if Kaachan is involved, since he is on top of the class in terms of academics and quirk, making many of the staff excuses for what Kaachan does to me. After class had ended, I was on my way to sensei's place, with a couple of scrapes I got from today's bullying.

I got off the train as I then walked over to sensei's place, where I then greeted the bodyguards at the gates, but as usual, they don't say anything and just opened the doors for me. I went into the bathroom, where I then changed into my training gi and went out to meet with sensei, who was always waiting for me in the garden.

Izuku: "I'm ready sensei." I said to him as I bowed. He quietly finishes his tea before he responds back. He then places the empty teacup onto the tray as he then opened his eyes to admire the beautiful garden.

Akio: "It's a good day to do some exercises myself." He then got up and started doing some stretches.

I stared at him while he stretched since I knew what was coming after he said that. I did some mental training as I reviewed my past fights with Daichi and sensei, thinking of every move I saw and every plausible move that could happen. With Daichi, he is a mixture of technique and quirk, the only advantage I had with him was in technique but he covers that weakness with quirk. With sensei, I have no advantage over him in terms of fighting, I can only try to outsmart him but he has much experience in fighting, so he may have countermeasures that I may not have seen yet.

After sensei has stretched for ten minutes, while inside of my head I experienced a month of training simulations, he finally turned his head around to look at me as he asked me, "Are you ready?" as he smirked. I only nod in confirmation as I was never able to beat sensei.

We walked back inside as we headed to the room where I first fought against Daichi. He stood right at the corner of the mat as I continued forward to the opposite end of the mat. We both gave each other a bow and got into our battle stances.

Akio: "I expect you at your best since not even your all is enough to beat me at half strength." I then nod at him.

We both stood still neither of us flinching, anticipating who's making the move first. After a few more seconds of waiting, we both dashed towards each other. I jumped in the air as I spun to give more torque to the heel of my foot as I swung my leg at sense's temples. He guarded against it as he then grabbed my leg and pulled me towards him as he then prepared to lower his elbow and slam it against my head.

I grabbed the elbow as it was being swung down and redirected it as it barely missed my head. Using the momentum I gained from pulling down the elbow, I then used it to swing my body around his and planted my feet on his back as I then jumped from it, pushing him down while I was in the air. Using the height difference between us right now, I prepared to swing my leg down onto sensei's back, but he pushed himself off the ground and swung his leg backward to tilt my body, making me land on my back.

He pulled up one of my legs as he placed a foot on my torso, pushing my leg to go farther than it's supposed to. Thinking of any possible way to escape, I take notice of how his legs were shaking to continue exerting force onto my leg, I clasped my hands together as I slammed it against the back knee of his right leg, making him bend his knee unexpectedly and twist his torso so he can balance himself from the sudden shift, causing him to loosen his grip on my leg.

Taking the chance, I swung both my feet towards me as I pushed myself off the ground, doing a backflip to get back on my feet. When I landed, sensei had already readjusted himself, prepared to fight again. We then traded blows against each other, each of us either blocking or countering, neither of us landing a solid hit. I then went for a straight punch for the chest, but he caught it in between his forearms, locking my arm inside of it. I saw his body move forward as he began swinging his arms out to knock me out, but with that moment, my arm was loose. Taking the risk of whether my punch or his strike was going to hit first, I turned my torso, giving my punch force once again. As my punch was launched forward, I felt my fist making contact with the cloth of sensei's clothes, I thought I was going to be the one to get the strike first, but before my fist could make contact with sense's body, I felt two blows to the temple, making me lose all the force I had to my punch as I blacked out.

Akio's POV:

As I swung my arms open as I still had my hands in fists, I planned to knock Midoriya out by aiming for his temples. I expected him to dodge my fists, but with the limited options given, he can only dodge so far, which will lead me to my next move of sweeping him off the floor and placing him into a lock, ending in my victory. But I noticed he didn't try to dodge or block, instead, he continued moving his body forward, continuing his previously caught punch. Of all things, it was the riskiest thing to do, but it was also the best bet to knock my pipes out, giving him more of a chance to make another move and finish the job.

I had a faint smile as I was proud of the decision he made, and without holding back I continued making my move, both of us taking the chance to finish it right here. I felt his punch graze my clothes, but my fists were faster than his punch, allowing me to knock him out before he could connect his fist against my body. Losing all force he had in his punch, I felt his punch make a solid hit, but it wasn't as powerful as it was intended. Midoriya then collapsed due to a knockout as I then breathed heavily as I was exhausted from fighting him.

Akio: 'Age is really catching up with me.' I thought as I reminisce on how I could have ended this fight sooner in my prime.

I then stared at my student who was laying on the floor. I chuckled at the moment for how much my student is growing. I then went to the storage room as I got a blanket and a pillow, as I then walked over to Midoriya and lifted his head to place the pillow underneath and cover him in the blanket.

Akio: 'You did well.' I thought before leaving the room to take a bath to wash the sweat that I had accumulated during our fight.

Author's Note:

I'm back with a long, and I mean a long-overdue fight scene for this story. I really wanted to focus on the connections that Midoriya has in this story before I get to the actual storyline of the manga/anime since there are going to be plenty of fight scenes for me to do, so I thought saved myself the trouble of writing a fight scene for a while since I'll have to do a lot of them later, but I decided an occasional fight scene wouldn't hurt every once in a while before I get to the main story, so this is what I came up with. Anyways, thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day.