chapter five

"I didn't realize Jeongin had so many friends.." I mumbled to Felix.

"Yeah, me either..." Felix said to me under his breath. "I feel out of place."

"I do too," I whispered. "The least he could do is come talk to us."

"He probably hasn't noticed we're here yet. Costumes, remember?" Felix said.

"Not me forgetting this is a Halloween party," I said, laughing silently.

"Fucking dumbass," Felix chuckled. "Hey, where's Minho? Didn't you guys come together?"

"No, we wanted to surprise each other with our costumes," I explained.

"He's not going to recognize you," Felix said. "You look like a damn prince."

"Are you saying I'm ugly every other time but now?" I asked him jokingly, putting a hand over my heart.

"Oh, no, you're sexy all of the time," Felix laughed. "You know what I mean, you were the one who decided to go with the 'masquerade' concept."

"Yeah, I wanted to match your steampunk costume energy," I said, rolling my eyes. "Don't play with me."

"You make a very strong point," Felix said, pointing at me and nodding his head. "Have I said I love your costume? I fucking love your costume."

"Thank you, thank you," I grinned at him, bowing. "Yours is too, honestly. I'm in love."

I looked behind Felix's shoulder and upon noticing that Minho had entered the room dressed as a ringmaster, I began jumping up and down, "Look, Minho's here! He looks fine as fuck, holy shit."

Felix turned to look behind him and his jaw dropped before looking back at me, "You won. You seriously won."

Minho approached us and ignoring me, he put his arm around Felix's shoulder and asked him, "Hey, have you seen Han? What's he dressed as?"

"I can't tell you what he's dressed like, that's supposed to be a surprise," Felix said, trying his best to stifle a laugh.

Deciding to fuck with him, I put my arms around Minho's shoulders lazily and lowered my tone of voice, "Hey there, pretty boy. Wanna dance?"

Minho threw my arms off of him and looked at me in pure and utter disgust, "I have a boyfriend."

I took off my eye-mask, "Yeah, you don't think I know that?"

Minho's jaw dropped, "What the fuck?"

"How are we feeling about the costume?" I asked him, spinning around to show it off.

"I-," Minho stuttered, "I don't even know what to say."

"Say he looks sexy," Felix whispered to him, causing me to laugh.

"No shit, Sherlock," Minho scoffed softly at him. "You look incredible, baby."

Mm.

Weird vibe.

Without any hesitation, he pulled me in by the waist to kiss him and albeit being started, I kissed him back anyway.

"What was that?" I chuckled at him, then putting my eye-mask back on.

"You look so good right now, I couldn't resist," Minho said, biting his lips and giving me the fuck-me eyes that I was so oblivious to prior. "At least now that I know it's you, that is."