chapter eighty-one

I looked up at Minho, "Hey."

Minho looked down at me with a smile and sat his phone down, "You're awake."

"How long was I out for?" I yawned.

"Twenty-ish, maybe a half-hour. I didn't really pay attention."

"Did you play with my hair for that entire time?"

"If you haven't done your hair, I'm going to touch it."

I leaned up and kissed him, "I love you."

Minho put a delicate hand on my face and traced his thumb over my lips and jawline, "You're so pretty."

"Don't look at me like that," I smirked, laying my head back down on his chest.

"Why?"

"I'll fuck you, that's why," I chuckled lowly.

"That just makes me want to do it more."

"It's been three days and my back hasn't healed at-fucking-all. It's ridiculous."

"I know it hasn't. I'm the one that's having to put like forty bandaids on you a day."

"You're the one that did it. You have to take care of it," I chuckled. "Do you know how embarrassing it was walking into that CVS and buying out all of their bandaids? I went in with a mask and sunglasses and the cashier still fucking recognized me."

"You could've hired someone to pick it up for you, you know."

"I refuse to have anyone doing anything for me except arrange my schedule and book my shit," I said. "I'll risk getting beat up in the street because I don't travel with security. I don't care. I refuse to be that guy."

"There's nothing wrong with having security..."

"It is when you're me and you have a lot of pride."

Minho shrugged, "At least you admit it."

"You admit to your shit now too. Give yourself credit where it's due."

Minho laughed at this, "You're sweet."

"I realized how much progress you've made when you openly admitted to wanting to watch The Bachelor a few weeks ago."

"Which do you prefer?"

"Like, bachelor or bachelorette?"

"Yeah."

"Definitely The Bachelorette. I love watching man tears. This is probably a double standard on my part but I don't really care. I don't like it when they pit the women against each other in the show for drama but I don't care when it's the guys."

"I am one-hundred percent sure you were written from a woman's gaze."

"I see why you don't miss having sex with women. You get the best of both worlds when you're with me." I joked.

"It's not just women. I don't want to have sex with other men either," Minho chuckled.

"Well, I'd hope to god not," I laughed. "If I found out you've cried when other guys didn't fuck you, I'd be extremely disappointed."

"I made you promise you'd never speak of that again," Minho grumbled.

"I don't know why you're embarrassed. The fact that I didn't spontaneously combust from how hot that was is a sign of my strength."