chapter seven

"Hi, I'm Han Jisung."

"Hey, I'm Minho Lee."

"And this is the QX Couples Quiz."

Press tours are much different than I anticipated, but I'm not complaining.

I cleared my throat, "Okay, first question. How many tattoos do I have?"

Minho counted with his fingers for a moment before looking back at me, "I think you have seventeen. That sounds right."

I smirked at him and then at the camera, "Close, eighteen. I'll give you another chance for a point. What's my favorite tattoo?

"I'm going to have to say it's either the tattoos you have for your family or our tattoos."

"Half a point for that, I'll give you a chance to earn the other half. How many piercings do I have?" I asked him with a grin.

"Five, six if you include the septum piercing you had for a few years in your early-twenties," Minho said.

"I'm giving you like five points for that, that was good," I laughed. "What's something on my bucket list?"

"You've completed a lot of your bucket list but I'd say completing your PhD is definitely up there," Minho said. "You're already on the way to accomplishing that, though, so I'll say that another thing on your bucket list is attending fashion week."

"That's two and a half points," I grinned. "What made me interested in the tech industry?"

"It was never something specific, you were just always so sure of it you never stopped to question why," Minho said with a small smile.

I did my secret handshake with him, "Good job, that was a trick question. What is my biggest pet peeve?"

"When someone is dressed better than you," Minho said, then chuckling. "If you aren't the most fashionable person in the room you break out into hives."

"I do not break out into hives!" I exclaimed in defense of myself. "I just get a bit itchy."

A few of the production members behind the camera laughed at this as Minho rolled his eyes with a playful grin, "Next question, please."

"Okay, what was my favorite movie as a kid?"

"That's a trick question too because you've had the same favorite movie since you were a kid and it's obviously Clueless," Minho laughed.

I met his eyes and smiled at him, "Baby, you know me so well."

"I know," Minho smirked softly and looked down at his lap.

"Are you proud of yourself or something?" I laughed.

"Stop exposing me and ask the next question," Minho laughed back.

"How did we meet and when did we go on our first date?" I paused, thinking to myself for a moment, "Oh my god, you better not tell this story."

Minho looked dead at the camera with a smile and said, "You know, this motherfucker rear-ended me on the day we met."

I put my face in my lap in embarrassment for a moment as a few of the crew members laughed before picking my head back up, "I was literally rushing to my job interview for you."

"It's cute knowing that everyone's late in San Francisco," Minho laughed. "I'd say there were a lot of places we went between when you started working with me to the day we started dating that could've qualified as dates but I would say our first official date was when we went stargazing at Twin Peaks and stuffed ourselves with chicken nuggets from McDonald's."