chapter one-hundred thirteen

W A R N I N G:
NOT SAFE FOR WORK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NSFFUCKINGW. VIEWER DISCRETION IS FUCKING ADVISED. this is SO WRONG. SO FUCKING WRONG. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS AND THINK IT'S NORMAL OR ACCEPTABLE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM!!! THIS IS HEINOUS ACTIVITY! PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU. DO NOT GLORIFY THIS. THIS IS DISGUSTING. I AM A PART OF THE PROBLEM FOR EVEN WRITING IT. DO NOT TRY TO JUSTIFY THIS! THE POINT OF THIS CHAPTER IS FOR YOU TO BE DISGUSTED, NOT TO TRY AND SYMPATHIZE WITH THESE CHARACTERS. THEY ARE EVIL, IMMORAL PEOPLE. IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE HAS FACED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, GO TO FUCKING LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Domestic Abuse Hotline:
800-723-7233
SMS: text START to 88788
Link to website: https://www.thehotline.org/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=domestic_violence

National Sexual Assault Hotline:
1-800-656-4673

LGBTQ+ Domestic Abuse Hotline:
Voice: 617-742-4911
Toll-free: 800-832-1901

The Trevor Project:
866-488-7386

The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender National Hotline:
888-843-4564

Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Hotline (RAINN):
800-656-4673

Crisis Text Line:
Text START to 741-741

Anti-Violence Project:
Call/text: 1-212-714-1141

There IS help out there for you! Do not let this make you think that getting help as an LGBTQ+ person is impossible. It's not. At the end of the day this is a book trying to show you how evil people can be regardless of how charming or 'understandable' their motives seem. THIS IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR. Han is the definition of an unreliable narrator. He's trying to trick you as the reader into being on his side. PLEASE DO NOT THINK ANY OF THIS IS ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR.

Saturday
6:31pm

Pulling up to the outside of the gate, I opened it remotely from my phone. As I waited, I rested my head in my hand with my elbow propped up against my car door. Upon opening   completely, I put my car in gear and pulled in a little bit of the way before stopping dead in my tracks. I slammed on the breaks, a terrible feeling overcoming me like a tidal wave.

I stopped the car and turned it off, getting out of my seat with my phone in hand. I headed back down the driveway and to the entrance of the gate, looking around dubiously. I decided to walk back up a ways and close the gate to see what it'd looked like before my arrival.

Once the gate closed fully, I approached it skeptically with my arms crossed and a brow raised. I ran my hands along the steel bars for a bit as I walked along and found what appeared to be a torn piece of fabric hanging over the middle of the railing. I looked at it closely and continued walking until I felt something wet touch my fingertips. I rubbed it between my fingers, examining the substance closely with my upper lip curled.

Blood.

I remembered something that Minho had told me in passing and I felt chills run up my spine.

"You'd have to be absolutely unhinged to try and climb that gate."

Oh, no.

No no no no no no no-,

I bolted up the driveway, dropping my fob on the ground as I raced up to the front door. I fumbled with the code for the door for a moment before scaling myself back and taking a deep breath.