chapter one-hundred ten

Saturday

10am

Minho hugged me from behind, "I'm gonna miss you, you know."

"I'm not planning a whole trip around it anymore. I'm keeping my expectations low, I'll leave tomorrow morning."

"I know but sleeping without you is difficult unless I know you'll be home," Minho kissed the back of my head.

"I've grown accustomed to sleepless nights without you," I chuckled.

"Do you know how good it feels to call you mine?" Minho mumbled in my ear, resting his head on my shoulder.

I spun around in his arms to face him, "Do you know how good it feels to call you mine?"

"I don't know, why don't you tell me?" Minho brushed a piece of hair out of my face, "You're breathtaking."

I kissed him once, "How often do you get to marry the most brilliant man you've ever met?"

Minho checked me out, "Quite often, it seems."

"I guess we're both pretty lucky then, huh?" I smirked at him.

Minho sighed in exasperation, "Stop being so fucking hot."

I brushed my hair out of my face, "I'm just standing here, pretty boy."

"Hey, that's my thing!" Minho exclaimed.

"I'm not the only one with tricks up their sleeve."

"Is that so?"

I winked at him before turning back around and continuing to pack my things, "I guess you'll just have to find out."

Minho's hands crept up the front of my shirt from behind, "I'm not a very patient person."

"You're certainly not chaste, that's for sure."

"And who's fault is that?" Minho whispered in my ear.

"I don't appreciate being sexually harassed by you."

"So, why haven't you told me to move my hands from underneath your shirt?" Minho nibbled at the back of my ear. "Just say the word and I'll stop."

"You're a pervert, Min."

"I think whoever's responsible for creating your body is a pervert," Minho ran his hands up my waist and pulled me into him. "It should be criminal to look like this."

I caught my balance by putting my foot under the bed-frame, "Aren't you glad you get to have me all to yourself then?"

Minho held me, "Don't worry, I've got you."

"Fuck off," I chuckled, laying my head back against him. "Blame my parents if you're gonna blame someone."

"I can blame you for working out so hard."

"You work out too and man, do I love it," I laughed. "God, I'd love you no matter what shape you're in. You're fucking beautiful. Inside and out."

Minho rocked us back and forth, "Just pack your shit. Come on."

"You don't believe me?"

Minho let go of me and sat down on the bed next to my bag, "I have trauma."

"That was so real."

"I think I am the way I am because of him in some ways... I just said 'way' twice. Three times now. Fuck. Sorry, this is making me nervous."