chapter ninety-three

Tapping my foot on the floor impatiently, I knocked on Grayson's door incessantly until I got a response. Upon him opening the door with a look of revulsion on his face I shoved past him and looked around in the entryway of his apartment, "Your setup is cute."

"What the fuck?"

"Did you really think I was going to let you get away with not telling me what you found on Dylan? Cough it up."

"You can't just barge into my apartment."

I took my shoes off, "I just did."

"You're so obnoxious."

"I really do like your place. It's organized, unlike your emotions."

"Does Minho know you're here?"

I sat down on his couch, making myself at home, "No."

"Do you guys have any apps for that?"

"We don't need to know where the other is at all times, that's weird. We can request locations if we want but they're not on all of the time. Why would you think that?"

"I guess I just imagined something more..."

"Possessive? Yeah, saw that coming."

Grayson sat down on the other end of the couch, "I guess I have a lot of biases to get over."

"Have you digested that I'm the top yet?" I chuckled.

"Still working on that one."

"I think I'm just gonna say it in an interview offhandedly so people can just shut the fuck up thinking that Minho is controlling our relationship. He's literally not. If anyone wears the pants, I do."

"Are you sure you didn't come here to rub your happy relationship in my face?" Grayson chuckled.

"That's just an added bonus to get back at you for basically fucking harassing me."

"I didn't harass you."

"You harassed me."

"I did not."

"I literally cried after you left my house because I was so glad you'd finally left me alone. You harassed me."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it had that much of an effect on you."

"Of course it did. When I say you ruined my self-esteem, I meant it. I'm not just saying that to make you feel bad."

"I kind of just figured that since you're so happy with Minho now that it must not bother you."

"Funny because Minho was totally with you on that one until we actually had a conversation about it."

"And what did that conversation look like?" Grayson chuckled.

I looked over at him with a soft smirk, "Do you really want to know?"

He looked back at me with an incredulous smile, "What do you mean?"

"I can tell you, you know."

Grayson grinned at me, "Let's see this ability of yours."