chapter one-hundred eight

"Minnie baby, what are you doing?"

Minho turned his body slightly and grinned at me mischievously with his hands behind his back, "Nothing."

I got off our bed and walked over to him, "Is there something you wanna tell me?"

"No," Minho continued to grin.

"What's in your hands?"

"Nothing," Minho smiled at me innocently.

"You ate the last piece of gum, didn't you?"

"What?" Minho acted clueless.

"Open your mouth."

3...2...

"You can't have it!" Minho exclaimed.

"I called dibs!"

"Fuck your dibs! I love the tropical flavor!" Minho exclaimed, throwing the empty packaging at me.

"So do I! You said I could have it!"

Minho flashed the gum at me quickly, "I lied."

"You're so mean to me!"

"No I'm not! I just wanted it!"

"I called that piece!"

"I don't care! I want it! You can get a new pack!"

"No! It's the principle! You said I could have it!"

"It's mine now," Minho grinned at me, chewing it obnoxiously.

"You can't even taste the flavor that way!" I exclaimed.

"I can taste it just fine."

I huffed, stomping back over to the bed and doing a belly-flop. I rolled back to where I'd been laying and dramatically laid back, resting a hand on my forehead and pretending to feel faint. Minho laughed at this and crawled over to me, laying on top of me with his head in the crook my shoulder. I embraced him in my arms and kissed the top of his head a bunch of times with an "I love you" in between each of them.

"It ticklessss."

"I'm appreciating my kitty."

"You've gotta stop saying that shit to me. I'm starting to think it's hot."

"What, like you weren't enjoying it when you were using it in bed?"

Minho lowered his tone, "The man you see when we're in bed together and the man you're talking to now are not the same person."

I motioned for him to scoot up and kissed him once on the lips when he did, "And is that true?"

Minho kissed me once more, "No, not at all. That's the same motherfucker through and through."

"Who's my little whore?" I joked in an obnoxious tone, scrunching up my nose.

Minho used a mocking tone, "I thought you said you'd never degrade me."

"Is it degradation if I'm right?" I joked.

Minho perked his head up and stared dead at me, "Are you serious?"

I cackled at his expense, "I'm sorry, I was kidding."

"I hope your next breath is your last," Minho joked. I went to hold my breath and he playfully slapped my cheek, "Don't you dare."

"Well, you said-,"

Minho kissed me once, "Shut up."

Lightbulb.