chapter thirty-nine

a/n:

this is the acid chapter

i'm going to give you guys a quick rundown of what acid is if any of you are not familiar and warn all of you as well.

lysergic acid diethylamide, known colloquially (in the language of familiarity) as acid, is a psychedelic drug and not to be taken lightly. it's incredibly irresponsible for Veronica to be taking it twice in less than a month and i cannot stress this enough, i absolutely would not recommend this. DO NOT take acid unless you're an adult. these characters ages range from 22-35. these are grown ass people. do not do it unless you're an adult and you have someone there to take care of you if shit goes south.

don't do acid if you're at a low point in life. you will want to die and it's a horrible feeling. if you're depressed don't do it. don't do acid if you have a personal or family history of psychotic disorders or other severe psychiatric disorders. don't do acid if you're taking Lithium, Tricylics, Ritonavir, or Indinavir, as there may be dangerous interactions.

i've done acid 5 times in my life if i can recall correctly however i'm on an antidepressant and a mood stabilizer so the effects are always dulled. the things that happen in these books are always a retelling from Jisung hence why everything is phrased in past-tense. this chapter starts off abruptly because the things that are told in this story overall are what's relevant to him. this chapter will be a combination of what acid has been like for me as well as friends of mine. i have not hallucinated on acid however plenty of my friends who are not medicated have so keep in mind when i'm describing the hallucination Jisung has, it's not gonna be something i've experienced. however, everything else will be accurate to my personal experience.

that's all lol enjoy babies

"I need to pee!" I exclaimed, rising up from my seat before quickly falling back down. "I got up too fast. Fuck me."

"You have to go with a buddy," Dylan said, looking up at me.

I looked around for a moment before pointing, "Avalon. You. Come forth."

Avalon giggled as she got up from her spot on the floor and ran over to me, "Okayyyyyy."

"No running," Dylan mumbled.

I held Avalon's hand as we made the trek to the bathroom, giggling like children as we speed-walked. We made it inside and I shut and locked the door behind us.

"Do you not have to go to the bathroom?" Avalon asked me.

I sat down on the floor and propped my phone up against the cabinet underneath his sink, "I miss Minho's face, I need to FaceTime him."

Avalon laughed, "That's fucking funny."

I opened to his contact and called him, sitting back against the wall as I awaited a response. Avalon sat down next to me and held my hand on my thigh, leaning her back against the wall as well out of frame of the camera.

Minho answered the call with a laugh, "You look fucking goneeeeeeee."

I leaned forward to look at him closely, "Are you drunk?"

"What, so you can have fun but I can't!?" Minho exclaimed jokingly, slurring his words as he held the camera above his face as he laid back. "How do I look?"