chapter eighty-eight

"Did you cheat on Minho?"

"Han, did you do it?"

"Are you cheating on Minho?"

"Who was the man you were kissing in your office?"

"Did Han cheat on you, Minho?"

"Who's in the picture?"

Someone's getting fucking fired.

Mm, hold on, I'm sorry about that.

That was really abrupt, wasn't it?

I know I tell this story in fragments but that was too much too soon.

You remember a few chapters ago when I described how Minho came to visit me on his day off? If you don't remember, I'll give you a recap. Minho came into my office and at one point we kissed when he was sitting in my chair and I was sitting on my desk. Cute, right? Wrong. One of my employees apparently took a picture of it saying that I was cheating on Minho and I had to find out in a swarm of paparazzo with him standing next to me.

Fucking awkward, right?

I'll tell you about it.

Let's go back a bit, shall we?

I tripped over a crack in the sidewalk, "Oh, fuck me. "

"Nice one, Hannie. Watch where you're going next time."

"I was looking back at you. You only knew to step over the crack because you watched me trip."

Minho chuckled, "I know, I know. Sorry."

"You better be," I joked.

Minho let go of my hand and came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist in order to tickle me, "What was that?"

"Stop it! We're in public right now."

"I better be what?"

"I hate you!"

Minho quit tickling me but still held onto my waist, "You love me."

"You're a fucking asshole."

Minho kissed my cheeks a bunch of times before telling me, "I love you."

"You're so mean to meeeee."

"I love youuuuuu."

I attempted to walk with his arms still wrapped around me and he walked in place with me, making me laugh. I wrestled myself from his grip and slapped his shoulder, "Paws off the merchandise!"

"Merchandise? You're not an influencer or a brand, calm down," Minho chuckled, grabbing my hand once again and holding it as we headed down the sidewalk. "If you really are merchandise, that means you're my merchandise and I can do whatever I want with you."

I gagged audibly, "Gross."

"I'm just fucking with you," Minho chuckled once more. "So touchy today."

I stopped dead in my tracks and yanked his hand back, "I am not!"

"Ow!"

"Say I'm not being touchy!" I whined.

Minho laughed at me, "We're not doing this outside of our home. I will not entertain you and I know you wouldn't do the same for me either."

I cut the bit short, "Fine. You're a vibe-killer, you know."