chapter eighty-five

"So, you're finally talking to Felix?"

"I hope you choke on a dick and die, Kimi."

"Can it be yours?" She chuckled, following me down the hall like a puppy.

"Ew. Don't even think about that let alone actually have the guts to say it out loud. You have no chance."

"You're being bitchier than usual. What's your damage?"

"Everyone asking me about the goddamn video. I'm surprised you haven't."

"I was holding off..."

"Yup. 'Saw that coming." I unlocked my office door, "I don't see why it's a big deal."

"You basically told your high-school graduating class to go fuck themselves."

"It wasn't basically. I did say that."

Kimi laughed, "Okay, you get what I mean, though."

"Everyone got their phones taken at the door aside from Min and I so someone definitely snuck one in. We tracked down the person that did it and take a wild fucking guess as to who it was."

"How am I supposed to know that?"

I grimaced at her, "Why are you ruining my fun?"

"Just tell me."

"It was the fucking principal. He still works there at the school. It wasn't arranged by the school or anything, either. He just showed up and they for some unknown reason didn't check his shit. That prick hated my guts and I know for a fact that he not only sold it but he leaked it just to try and turn people against me but guess what? Everyone thought it was fucking hilarious. I'm literally untouchable, at this point."

Kimi laughed, "Your fucking principal? That's so fucked up."

"I know, right!?"

"What an asshole. That's so low. Can you sue for that?"

"I don't know and I don't care, I don't get paid enough."

"You make millions..."

"I know."

"Ppft. Wow."

"There's not enough money in the world to get me to care about that."

"Why not have your people take care of it?"

"Like I said," I laughed, "I don't care."

"You're almost too chill yet super uptight at the same time. It's so weird. I don't get you. How does Minho do it?"

"Speaking of Minho, I asked him to come by and he said he would but he's not here yet," I frowned.

"How come?"

"I miss him and I'm clingy," I whined. "Plus, he took today off, so. I don't feel bad in asking."

"Oh. Makes sense," Kimi shrugged. "You know, it's a bit weird seeing you interact with him."

"Why?" I asked, sitting down on my desk.

"I'll think that you're happy when you're smiling and joking at work with our friends but then I see you with him and I'm reminded that we don't compare to him at all. I've literally never seen anyone be as happy as you and Minho are together. Some of our friends think it's corny that you think he's your soulmate but I genuinely fucking see it."

"Some?"

"Nelson. It's just Nelson."

I thought to myself for a moment, "I can kind of see that."