chapter one-hundred six

"I could always just kill them in a joint car accident. I could do that, you know."

Minho looked over at me slowly, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I'm literally just saying."

"What the fuck, Han?"

"Don't use my name like that right now."

"What the fuck, Hannie?"

"Killing them is so much less effort than firing all five of them and having to deal with all of that fucking paperwork."

"Why do you have murder on your mind?"

"Wake up in the morning I got murder on my mind," I mumbled to myself. 

"You know that guy killed two people, right?"

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

"You killed two people," I snorted.

Minho slapped a hand to his mouth before slowly lowering it, "Can you not?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"Imagining you being so angry over me being with someone else that you killed them is kind of hot to think about."

Minho pulled me into his lap with his arms around my waist, "You're crazy, baby."

"I love sitting in your lap," I pouted at him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"I love when you sit in my lap," Minho grinned at me.

"Okay but hear me out, though. I just mean, like-," I sighed, trying to come up with a way to explain myself. "You knew then we're meant to be. Even then it was ride or die. Nothing was gonna get in the way of that. Not then, not now."

"I've known since the day we first met, my love."

"I have too," I grinned at him sheepishly, a blush appearing across my face.

Minho grabbed my face and held it, planting a big bunch of kisses all over as I giggled. I snuggled up to him to avoid him as his kisses tickled but he only moved my head back and kissed me further. I ended up getting him to kiss my lips instead and in doing so, I held him to my chest.

"You're holding me like a bomb is about to go off or something."

"I just want to feel close to you."

"Fuck, I can't tell if that was cute or hot."

I brought my knees closer to my legs from where I'd been sitting, "Why not both?"

"That shouldn't be possible."

"Can we do round two of that conversation-turned-argument we had last week? I need advice, actually."

"I'll try not to be an ass."

I kissed his cheek, "Perfect."

"I'm sorry again. That was shitty of me."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you," I said back to him with a frown.

"I yelled at you too. I'm sorry about that."

"I don't want to be sad. Let me just say the thing."