chapter sixty

"I really can't thank you enough for this, seriously," Aimee said to me, grabbing my arm and linking it with hers.

"Did you have to come here yourself? That was fucking embarrassing," Jeongin mumbled, scratching his elbow as we walked out to the car.

"I have like seven lawyers on speed-dial but I knew nobody was gonna come out here at two in the morning," I chuckled, opening the backseat for them to get inside.

"You complain too much," Aimee said to him as she got in the car.

"Minho's here? Fucking seriously? You had to bring him?" Jeongin asked, huffing and puffing as he got inside.

I closed the door for them and got inside, "I bring him everywhere."

"Am I really that bad?" Minho asked him with a chuckle.

"This is just embarrassing all-around," Jeongin sighed.

I buckled my seatbelt, "It's not."

"You took one look at me in that cell and burst out laughing at me!" Jeongin exclaimed.

"I got you out, didn't I?" I chuckled.

"I guess," Jeongin mumbled.

"So unappreciative," Aimee scoffed at him. "Thanks Han, it means a lot."

"Of course," I said with a smile, pulling out of the spot I'd been parked in.

"Just be lucky I got him to answer the phone," Minho said to Jeongin.

"You were gonna ignore me!?" Jeongin exclaimed.

"I didn't know it was you!" I exclaimed back to him.

"How was he supposed to know?" Aimee asked.

"A hunch? I don't know!" Jeongin exclaimed. "I've never been in jail before!"

"I have," Aimee chuckled.

"What?" Jeongin asked her. "And you didn't think to mention that?"

"I didn't get charged with anything," Aimee said in defense of herself. "I was sixteen and driving with a bit of weed on me. They held me to scare me."

"Chances are they were holding you guys for the same reason," Minho said to them.

"Why did you guys think fucking in a park would be a good idea?" I asked them with a chuckle. "By the way, where are we headed? I'm just driving around here."

"My place," Jeongin said.

"Gotcha," I said.

"We thought we'd spice things up," Aimee said with a low voice.

"You guys could've tried so many things before you decided on public sex," Minho said.

"Like what?" Jeongin scoffed at him.

"Literally anything else!" Minho exclaimed with a laugh. "Could've tried choking, biting, spitting, hair-pulling, anything."

"Let me guess, you and Han do all of those things?" Jeongin asked him with an amused chuckle.

Yes.