chapter one-hundred nine

"One day I feel like I'm just gonna be by myself walking down the street and someone's gonna mug me. I feel like I'm asking for that considering I don't have security when I'm not with my staff."

"Yeah, you kind of are. How often do you go out walking by yourself?" Felix asked me.

"Like, never. Plus, Minho's strapped."

"We move."

"We do."

"So, how's your day been?" Felix asked, taking me by the hand as we walked down the sidewalk.

"I got some great tail."

"You know, you've never told me what Minho's like in bed."

"Is that information you want to know?" I chuckled.

"Well, you just told me you just fucked him."

I nodded my head, "Yeah, that's true."

"So?"

"Well, what do you think he's like in bed?"

"Well, for over a year I figured you guys had some kind of switch arrangement so at this point, I have no idea."

"I'm not sacrificing my asshole just to make a relationship work."

"Not even if it was Minho?"

"I'm of the belief that we were made to be together so there's no room for a hypothetical situation where I'd have to bottom to him. I was set to be the top, he was set to be the bottom. It's like two pieces of a puzzle fitting together."

"I'm sorry, it's just really hard to imagine him taking it in the ass. It's hard to imagine you doing it but it's even harder with him. I just can't see it."

"Seriously? Not even with how clingy he is?"

"Explain it to me."

"Explain it to you?" I chuckled, nearly tripping over a crack. "Fucking fuck."

Felix laughed at me, "L."

"Shut up."

"You look dumb. I hope someone got a picture of that."

I let go of him and flipped him off, "Fuck you, hoe."

"I'm a hoe? And what about you?"

"I'm retired!" I exclaimed.

"Mm, now hold on. Something just clicked in me," Felix smirked at me. "Tell me more."

"What? I just said I'm retired."

"Just because you're retired, doesn't mean you aren't horny. Remembering how high your sex drive is, I'm beginning to see something here."

"I'm not the only one that's horny, first and foremost. You know how some dudes are dead fish when they bottom? Yeah, that's not him. Minho is an animal in bed. He goes back and forth between being submissive and a power-bottom. I don't just mean 'submissive' either, I mean actually fucking desperate. It's the hottest thing ever. He's like a cat in heat whenever he gets in the mood."

Felix pulled me aside and stood against a parking meter, "You know you're that bitch, right?"

"What?"

"You have a billionaire wrapped around your finger. It's just like what we talked about."

"What do you mean?" I asked him knowing exactly what he meant.

"You remember everything. Rack your brain."

I pulled him closer to me, "That was fantasy talk. I'm not with him because he's a billionaire."