chapter one-hundred two

Fuck. Me.

I typed in the code for my Minnie and I's front door hesitantly, opening and closing the door behind me quietly as to avoid alerting him of my presence. I slid my shoes off in the entryway and took a deep breath, groaning when I accidentally hit my shoulder against the wall.

Smelling food, I walked through (what felt like Chernobyl) to the kitchen and stood against one of the walls in the entry-way. Pulled from my slump almost immediately, I smiled in amusement as he hummed the song I'd been listening to the most lately.

I waited for Minho to notice me standing there and when he finally did, his eyes lit up and he ran over to me with a big smile. I embraced him with a big hug and he exclaimed, "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, baby," I kissed his cheek a bunch of times.

Minho pulled his head back with his arms still wrapped around me and his bottom lip down-turned, "You're late."

I kissed him once, "I love your little pout. It's so cute."

"Why?" Minho asked innocently.

"Because your top lip is bigger than your bottom lip and it makes you look like a little kitty cat," I grinned.

"Your top lip is smaller than your bottom lip," Minho remarked.

"That just means our lips fit together like puzzle pieces then, huh?" I smirked at him.

"Just another example of us being made for one another, I guess," Minho gazed at me longingly. "Where've you been?"

"Cheating on you," I joked, running my thumb down his bottom lip.

"Oh? And how was it?" Minho smirked at me.

"Absolutely dreadful," I grinned, traveling my thumb to his cheek and caressing it softly.

"I was about to make a foul joke," Minho said, covering his mouth with his hand after.

"What is it?"

"I was gonna say "I would ask if it was with Grayson but apparently he's missing." I'm awful."

I burst out laughing and let go of him completely, "Oh my fucking god."

"Am I going to hell?" Minho asked me, walking back to the stove.

"You're not just going to hell, you're gonna be in the same cell block as Hitler, Luis Garavito, Pedro López, and Vlad III."

Minho pointed a whisk from the sink at me, "And you're the one marrying me."

"Two of those four people were married," I shrugged with a smug look on my face.

"Get the fuck out of my face, I hate looking at you."

"You're the worst person alive," I grinned at him.

"I hope you die. Painfully. In a fire."

Minho threw the dirty whisk at me and I caught it mid-air, "Nice try, fuck-face."

His mouth fell open, "That was hot."

I sighed as I began walking toward him, "I'm so fucking sexy."

"You disgust me," Minho checked me out with a smirk.

"Like what you see?" I asked him, my voice flattening as I dropped the whisk back on the sink.