chapter ninety-six

tw:

here it is. the chapter some of you have been waiting for: Minho taking care of Han. Han says some pretty nasty things here. he doesn't mean any of it and Minho knows this. don't judge him too hard. i'm not saying anyone should root for him but this is raw pain.

also, im absolutely ruined by the nicknames 'minnie baby' and 'hannie honey,' so. there's that lol.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, "I've never been good at killing time."

"Me either," Minho said, approaching our vanity and checking himself out in the mirror.

"You always look incredible. Not sure why you bother."

"Sometimes I like to look in the mirror and admire what's yours."

I licked my lips as I checked him out from behind, "I swear you're from another world."

"I feel like that's easier to explain than me being from this planet but just better than everyone else."

"I love it when you're feeling yourself," I giggled.

"You have me feeling myself," Minho said, looking back at me with a smirk. "You always make me feel good about myself."

I stood up and approached him, wrapping my arms around his torso from behind and hugging him, "My baby deserves to feel amazing about himself all of the time."

Minho squeezed the arms I'd rested around him with his own, "I do thanks to you."

I kissed the back of his neck once, "I love you."

Minho turned around excitedly and wrapped his arms around my waist with a grin, "I love you too!"

I grabbed his face and kissed him all over, "You're so fucking cute."

Minho shook his head back and forth as I tried my best to kiss him as much as possible, "I'm not!"

"I don't know how it's possible for you to be so cute but so hot at the same time."

"I thought I was pretty?"

I kissed his pout, "Yes you are, baby."

Minho's lips curled into a smile, "You're so sweet."

I grabbed his face once again and squeezed both of his cheeks, "I love you so fucking much."

"Are you gonna be ready to go soon?" Minho asked me, snapping out of the moment and turning to look at himself in the mirror once again. "I'm pretty much good to go."

Realizing that a few of my rings were out of place, I began to readjust some of them. Minho flinched backward and almost immediately, tears flooded in my eyes. I backed away from him with my hands clasped over my mouth as a feeling of familiarity consumed me.

"Han, Han-,"

I backed away from him further, shaking my head back and holding a hand out to keep him away. I collapsed to the floor in a fit of my own tears and when he went to comfort me, I snapped at him, "Don't touch me."

"No, it's okay-,"

I shook my head back and forth, "It's not. It's really not."

"I was thinking about something else."

"That doesn't even make any fucking sense. You'd just got done talking when I started fixing my rings. You flinched and that's exactly what happened at Niyah's party when Pasta did it."