chapter seventeen

cw:
this is basically just softcore smut LOL

I slid my shoes off in the doorway, "I'm home!"

Nothing.

"I have returned!"

Silence.

"I know you're home too, say hi to me!"

What the fuck?

"Say something so I know you're alive!"

"I'm mad at you right now!"

There it is.

"Are you mad at me for basically telling everyone to eat the rich?"

"Yes!"

I sighed and trudged up the stairs, imagining all the ways the night could go as I made my way to the bedroom. I opened the door and saw Minho laid on his back watching a YouTube video. I dropped my things in the doorway and got under the blanket, laying down next to him. I wrapped my arm around his torso and asked, "Are you really upset with me?"

"Yes," Minho frowned, continuing his video without pause.

"I'm sorry," I pouted. "You know you can't be oppressed if you're rich, though."

"I know, I know," Minho groaned, pausing the video and turning his phone off, "It's not what you said that upset me, it's the fact that you said it period. I know how you feel but hearing it like that when I'm not in the room? It stung."

"I'm sorryyyy," I whined.

"I can't believe you'd say that on camera."

"You know what you signed up for when you got with me. I'll say anything," I shrugged.

"I know you will but the least you could do is say literally anything but that," Minho chuckled.

"It's honestly not that big of a deal. It's a late night show anyway," I said.

"Everyone talks about you, Han. It's like you don't understand how famous you actually are. Everything you say means something."

"Maybe you're right but I really don't think it'll stick," I said.

"It might," Minho said, sighing. "Everyone likes you better than me."

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"It kind of is when you're hating me on national television for being rich," Minho chuckled.

I turned from my back to my side and began to play with the hem of his shirt near his waistband, "Let me make it up to you, alright?"

"What do you have in mind?" Minho asked with a smirk, then shaking his head. "Nope. Nope. I'm supposed to be upset with you."

I untied the bow he'd made on his pants to keep them up while still maintaining eye-contact, "I'll make it okay again."

Falling into my gaze, Minho gave me the classic innocent eyes of his, "Promise?"

"I promise," I said to him, placing a delicate hand on his face and kissing his nose.

Minho leaned in to kiss me and unlike the majority of our kisses, this one was rough and sloppy. Neither of us were on top of the other as we laid atop the bed but somehow my head had found itself hovering over his.

He pulled back, "Spit in my mouth."

"What?" I asked with an incredulous grin.

"That shit's hot. You should do it."