3. any🌺

--Athena
-there's so many different things but nothing feels right-
-stray kids-

I still don't really see the point in school, I think it's useless and boring. Like, especially algebra and physics. Honestly the worst part.

Thankfully, we're getting out of algebra early due to the headteacher hosting an assembly for us.

Most likely going to be on drugs, sex or crime, anything else and i'll be shocked.

Last week we got a talk on sex after the gym teacher found two of his students doing it in the locker room, must've been embarrassing for them.

I always thought my first time would be awkward, but imagine doing it in school and you get caught by a teacher. I could never live it down.

"Athena, you're violating dress code." My physics teacher walks in. That's the first thing he says? Really?

I look down to my outfit, a white spaghetti strapped top, a black skirt, thigh high socks and white sneakers. Nothing about this is violating dress code.

"How?" I frown.

"Don't talk back to me, Miss Arieta." He raises his voice.

"I'm asking you how i'm violating dress code. Nothing i'm wearing violates it." I shake my head.

"I can see everything through that ridiculous attempt of a shirt. You're distracting." He tilts his head to the side.

Why is he looking?

"Sir, it's kinda weird that you're looking." Jadyn speaks up, "Are you going to say the same for Frankie and his tank top?"  She points to the boy in front of us, a white tank top on.

"Miss. Diaz, keep your mouth shut please. Athena, this is a school, not a strip club. If you'd like to dress like a hooker parading your body, do it elsewhere." He says, and half of the classroom gasp.

"Should learn to control yourself, Mr. Price." I grab my bag and notepads, standing up. I won't let anyone talk to me that way, "Looking at your students like that could get you in trouble."

"Athena, i'm simply stating you're distracting people-"

"No one else has a problem with it apart from your creepy ass." I raise my voice, walking forward the door he stares at me with eyes wide open, "What?" I snap.

"Take yourself down to the principals-"

"Oh please, he's just as much as a creep as you are." I open the door, putting my airpods in as I walk down the corridor.

I go to the bleachers, knowing Theo is there. I find him and when he looks at me, he already knows i'm about to say something.

"Let me guess, Mr. Price picked on you in class." He makes a damn good guess.

"He said if I wanted to dress like a hooker then I should do it elsewhere because i'm distracting." I push my tits up, sitting beside him.

"He did not." He says, jaw-dropped.

"Front of the whole class." I pick his book up, "Told me to go to Mr. O'Brien as well but I came here instead."

"Good." He throws his arm over my shoulder, "You can't even see anything." He looks down at my covered chest and cleavage. I would understand if my cleavage was showing, but even that is covered.

"What are you talking about?" I joke, "You can see my whole world."

He shakes his head laughing, we stay and talk the whole time until the period ends and then we make our way down to the auditorium.