20. woman✨

Kairi
-i hope you can see the shape that i'm in while he's touching your skin-
-harry styles-

I finish putting Apollo and Creeds food in their bowls, able to hear the soft moans and gasps from Athena and Ace.

They hadn't done it yet, if they did Ace would have locked his bedroom door but it's still unlocked.

It pissed me off, so much. I provoked her and now i'm mad about it. I basically told her to do it and i'm regretting it.

I do not want her to fuck Ace, i want her to fuck me.

I slump on the couch, his apartment is smaller than mine so the rooms are closer together. I heard the thud whenever their clothes were thrown onto the floor and it made me mad.

He gets to see all of her body and i just make immature comments about her breasts.

I hate the fact i'm so wound up about it, the fact Ace asked me the other week if i was interested in her because if i was, he'd back off, and i said no. I should have said yes but i let my pride get in the way of my feelings.

Ace suspects it, Azriel let it slip the millions of times he's caught my eye on Athena, Ace doesn't really care because he know she doesn't feel anything for him like that, he just wanted me to be honest.

He asked if i was interested.

I straight up said no.

He asked me again, told me that he would help me get through all my past relationship problems and score with her.

I hesitated, but still said no.

I always fuck this shit up.

The couch was pushed against the wall, the other side of the wall was his bedroom.

The walls were thin, i could hear how he kissed her, how she moaned into the kiss. Ace has always been the more of a foreplay guy.

Her moans were like music and that made me even more mad.

As selfish as it was, i knew i had to do something to stop it.

I get up off the couch, Apollo barks at me as if he knew what i was about to do and was my warning to tell me not to. 

But i hated hearing her in such an intimate state, with him. He's my best friend, i love Ace like my family, quite frankly i would want Athena to be with a guy like Ace.

But i'm selfish, i'm manipulative. I want her to myself, i don't want Ace's seconds, i don't want her if she goes to someone else. I want her. All of her, just for me.

Ace has this cabinet in his kitchen full of glass, glass bowls and glass plates. He bought them for decoration and i know the place he bought them from so i'll just get him new ones.

It was on display, i take the football out from the top shelf, along with the two trophies he got in high school for being the literal ace.

I set them to the side, i check through the cabinet and nothing else held sentimental value to him, why the fuck does he need glass cutlery though?

I pick up one of the knives because it looked cool, slicing my hand in the process. Damn, that has no reason being so sharp.

It stung, the good kind of sting and then i look at the blood dripping my hand. I lift up and press it against the cabinet, pushing the cabinet over.

It makes a loud thud and then all the fragile objects inside of it smash and break into tiny little shards over the floor.

My blood remained on the frame of the cabinet.