19. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored🌺

Athena
-took one fucking look at your face, now i wanna know how you taste-
-ariana grande-

I walk into last period, i hate this class the most. We have to stay in the common room and socialize.

I've lost all my friends, and i'm not friends with anyone, just friendly with people. Adding on, i'm in such a bad mood because teachers think it's appropriate to always make comments on my outfit. I no longer want to be confident in my body.

I sit on the corner on one of the couches. I take my laptop out of my bag and go straight to netflix. I connect my airpods and then just watch cringey Christmas movies about love.

"Your eighteen, Thena. Still watch this shit?" Theo slumps beside me, taking an airpod out of my ear.

I haven't spoke to him since i told him i don't want to be driends.

"What are you doing?" I shuffle away a bit.

"You're dating an FBI agent, walked past Mrs. Browns cafe and seen him kissing you. What's that like?" He looks at me, i couldn't read his expression. I don't now if he was happy or pissed off.

"I didn't know i was obligated to tell you." I mumble.

"Why did you cut me off?" He closes my laptop over, "Jadyn too, she said you haven't talked to her in a while."

"I cut you off, not Jadyn. She just doesn't make the effort so why should i?" I open my laptop back up but he closes it again. "Theo."

"Athena, we've been friends for years. I think you owe explanation why you dropped it all of a sudden." He looked upset almost, but not more upset than i was halloween night.

"You know Lucas Lee?" I rub my lips together.

"Yeah."

"He tried to rape me, him and his friends, after you gave them my number. They followed me and tried to rape me. That's why i don't talk to you anymore, Theo. I'm sick of being used to make your popularity gain. I dont want you to give my number to anymore guys, they're all assholes that want me for my body."

His face drops and he looks away from me, "I'm so sorry."

"You shouldn't have gave them my number, not at all, and you should ask me." I stand up, putting my laptop in my bag and taking my airpod out of his hand.

"No, Athena i really shouldn't have. I'm sorry for what they did to you. But you can't blame me? He said he was going to flirt with you, i thought-"

"You thought wrong." I keep calm, "Six of them, Theo. I was wearing nothing but a damn lingerie."

"Is that why you're sleeping with the FBI guy? He's helping you through the case." He looked genuinely curious but fuck him. Everyone just assumes i'm sleeping with Ace, i hate it.

"I'm not sleeping with him and yes, they're the ones that stopped it. They're the ones that helped me through it. So please, just stay away from me." I walk out of the common room.

Mr. O'Brien was walking toward me as i walked away, it's a private school so we're not supposed to be walking the corridors while class is on.

"Hall pass, Athena?" He asks.

"Nope, have a nice weekend." I walk straight past him and out of the school. I knew Ace was coming to pick me up today, i'm staying the weekend at his. I think i might actually sleep with him over it.

I hoped he was here early, even though there's thirty minutes of the school day left. He wasn't.

I sat on the school wall and waited for him, twenty minutes later and he drives his car around, "Why are you outside?" He asks, getting out.