28. double take🌺

Athena
-boy you got my hooked on to something, who could say that they saw us coming-
-dhruv-

Exam week will be the death of me. I don't know why i picked such hard subjects.

Actually, i do. I really want to become a doctor. Imagine... Dr. Arieta. Come on, that's amazing.

But the sciences will be the death of me.

I took all three sciences plus psychology and Literature. Its deadly.

We sat in the exam hall, instead of multiple choice it was an actual exam. Chemistry is today, i'm good at chemistry, i just hate it.

I finish writing the formula for ferrous sulfate. Only ten minutes and then i can go to lunch.

The ten minutes felt like an hour, they went so slowly. I managed to finish the exam two minutes early, i just hope i answered enough correctly.

"Pens down." The examiner announces. I place my pen on top of my sheet, along with people hurrying to answer the final questions.

I lean back in my seat, able to relax.

"Well done for completing your first exam." Mr. O'Brien stands at the front of the class. "There's a couple of announcements. It's lightly snowing outside so we encourage you all to stay in, however if you're going out for lunch, please be careful. Miss. Arieta, there's someone waiting for you in the office. Mr. Park, can you please stop breathing so loudly in the middle of the exam, and finally, we're hosting the christmas dance this year. Any volunteers to help?"

I look down, i did it last year and i hated it. I won't do it again.

A couple of people walk up to volunteer, then the bell rings and i head straight to the office.

It's either Atlas or Kairi.

"Mr. O'Brien said someone's here to see me." I look at the clerk.

She nods her head, "In that room." She points to the visitor room.

I smile and walk in, Kairi was on the phone. He's just back from LA today, he looks more tan, pretty. But he has a scar on his cheek.

"I'll call you back." He hands up, "Atlas told me you haven't been eating lunch." He sits on the small blue couch.

I sit opposite him, "I've been studying."

"You can study and eat baby." He opens the bag, pulling out some pasta. "Chicken pasta, Mr. O'Brien said i can eat with you."

"Why?" I frown a little.

"Told him we need to talk about a few things and he knows better than to disrespect an agent. Has anyone bothered you? You look stressed." He stands up and sits on the same couch i was on. "And tired, have you been sleeping?"

"Hey i'm fine." I laugh a little, "I've been studying so i'm up later."

"You didn't call me yesterday." He opens the tub, sticking a fork into it and pushing it to me.

"I was busy." I take a bite.

It's weird being in a relationship, especially because i'm new to them.

Two weeks into it. Kairi and i see each other at the cafe, he wants me to stick around but i know i distract him so i always take their orders then don't go back up there unless they ask me too.

He picks me up from school on Friday, i stay the weekend at his. We had sex on Saturday, come to realize, i do like it when he spanks me. Though he is yet to take me over his knee.