68. somebody to you🌺

Athena
-i'll make the moon shine just for your view-
-banners-

"That's brilliant, darling. It really is." Dad looks at my acceptance letter, they're offering me a 3 year scholarship as well which is just completely mind baffling to me but i must deserve it.

"So... I'm booking my flight on Friday for Saturday evening." I spin on his chair.

"Going with the agents from Hamada's team? They're all leaving that time too." He gives me back the letter.

"Yeah..." I put it in my bag, "Dad what happened for you to hate Kairi?"

Dad sighs, "I... i think it's the fact that i don't want you to grow up considering how much i missed from your childhood." He speaks honestly and i'm glad he did. "I heard you two... you know having sex, and i just felt so disgusted... You're eighteen darling, he's a grown man."

"You and Hayley have a larger age gap than Kai and I do." I play with fingers.

"But we're both adults."

"So are Kai and I."

"No, Athena. He's an adult, you're newly eighteen."

"I'm nineteen next month."

"Okay no more talking about him-"

"Dad i'm moving to Chicago and moving in with him." I crack my knuckles, "His house is close to the university."

"I don't think that's clever Athena."

"It's already been sorted, just... just i want to know if the reason he has to chose between Interpol or resigning is because of you."

He looks down and sighs, that was enough confirmation.

"Dad you can't affect his career because he's dating me."

"I don't like him."

I take a deep breath, "Okay well anyway, let him back in the team dad. For me, let him." I don't care if i need to manipulate my dad to get what i want, it's for Kairi's sake.

"Athena-"

"No, dad." I cut him off, "It's wrong for you to make him choose between me and his work. Extremely wrong, and you can't do it because he likes me. That's so wrong and it's so toxic, dad. If you cared for my happiness, you wouldn't make him choose and you'd give him the job back."

He stares at me for a while, then picks the phone up, "I'll see what i can do."

I wait while he talks to some of his colleagues and then finally, after three hours, he walks back into his office. "He's done, he can lead the team again but under one condition."

"What?"

"Alejandro leaves. The fact he got drugged while watching you is annoying me so he leaves and Kairi gets the team back."

"Thank you... thank you dad." I felt relieved.

"If he hurts you Athena i'm going to ruin every single chance he has of making an income again, go on darling, head home. I need to call the emergency meeting."

Instead of going on home, i went to visit Mrs. Brown. Mr. Brown has been really sick lately, i try to visit him as much as i can but today, it was only Mrs. Brown in the cafe.

"My beautiful Athena." She smiles widely, "Hello beautiful girl, how are you?"

"I'm good Mrs. Brown, i have news to tell you." I sit opposite her. "I'm going to Chicago to finish University, leaving on Saturday." I grab her shaky hand over the table.

"That's wonderful darling, you'll visit right?" She squeezes my hand.

"Of course, every time i have a break i'm gonna come over." I smile, "You'll keep in touch right?"

She nods her head, i help her in the cafe until the agents walk in three hours later. "I love you amore!" Ace shouts, gathering the attention of everyone.

"Shut up." Kairi pushes him, walking to me and to the back of the kitchen, then pulls me into the small storage room.

His lips smash against mine immediately. I slide my hand up his arm, smiling as he makes out roughly with me, this is a thank you, i can already tell.

"Fuck i love you." He holds my throat, keeping me in place while he devours my lips. "Gonna treat you like a damn queen the rest of your life."

I laugh, holding my hand on his chest, "Take it it's good news then?" I smile.

"They no longer expect us to refer to them after every case. Monthly, one of the team members will go up to the head quarters in Quantico, hand out cases in and gone, we're becoming a fully independent team."

I nod my head, pretending i understand what he just said to me. "That's good?"

"Amazing. I'm no longer under their responsibility which means i get to do shit my way, and hire who the fuck i want and it's... it's because of you."

"Me?"

"Yes." He kisses me again, sliding his tongue between my teeth, his tongue pushes against mine and then he pulls away, "God i love you. That's the best possible outcome that could ever happen."

"You are very welcome." I smile, "You owe me a day in bed now." I walk out of the storage room quickly, beginning to make all of their drinks while Azriel charms Mrs. Brown and she blushes.

"Alejandro?" I ask as Kairi hugs my waist.

"Fired. Your dad hates him more than he hates me." He kisses my chin, then my neck, then my cheek, then my back again. "Stay at a hotel till we leave, yeah? Please say yes."

"The dogs?"

"Stay with us, can't they?" He tries sliding his fingers through my waistband but i slap his hand away quickly.

"Go sit down, you're gonna distract me." I nudge him away with my hip.

"I love you... A lot." He kisses my neck, and then smacks my ass before running away.

He's in such a better mood and i love that.

After i'm done making all their drinks, i hand Kairi his coffee and he pulls me onto his lap while talking to Mrs. Brown about my face and how it's bruised.

"Make sure you keep her safe." Mrs. Brown puts her hand on Kairi's, "And make sure she eats, and sleeps, and visits me."

"I will Bernie, she's all good under me." Kairi says and i pinch his thigh at the sexual reference, he laughs.

We spend the day together and going to night, we book a hotel and keep the dogs with Ace.

Kairi let's me wander around while he checks the room for cameras, he found one in the bathroom, complained to the manager who gave us a better room and this one didn't have any in.

I throw myself on the big queen sized bed, relaxing and taking a break.

That was until he climbs on top of me, "I want you..." He kisses my neck, "To sit on my face."

I look at him, "Sit on your face?" I repeat slowly.

"Yes, ride my face while i fuck you with my tongue. Wanna taste you." He bites my earlobe, "Then keep the neighbours up."

"You're a dirty whore." I wrap my legs around him, "I'm not gonna sit on your face."

"Lift your hips for me then." He grabs my breast in his hand, squeezing it tightly.

Uh fuck.

"Too much effort." I throw my head back.

"Athena you pick a way for my face to be between your thighs or i'm going to tie your hands to the headboard and choose a way myself." He presses his lips on my pulse point.

"Same way as last time." I pull my bottom lip between my teeth, "And make me scream."

"You asked for it."

=
=
=
=
=
the weeknd is so sexy

word count: 1280