48. drunk🌺

Athena
-intoxicated its true when i'm with you-
-zayn-

"So, where are we going?" I hook my arm with Kairis. He insisted on taking both of our suitcases so i just have my bag to carry now.

"Surprise." He looks down at me, "You'll love it."

The noise started to grow louder, more people crowding into the airport so i make sure to hold onto him tightly, not talking because i knew he wouldn't be able to hear.

He packed my suitcase with the appropriate clothing, i hope he chose some of my nice clothes because i will not be wearing sweatpants all of the time. Cold or not, fashion over the flu.

"Do you want anything?" He points to starbucks.

I shake my head no, "It's so loud."

"We'll only be waiting twenty minutes or so." He pulls me over into the corner, "Do you get sick on a plane?"

"I hate flying." I think i told him that.

"Yeah, i know that but do you get sick?"

"Not that i'm aware." I look around.

He pats down his pockets and takes out a pill, "Take this in case, i checked with the doctor and it's okay to take with your other medication."

I smile at his consideration, "Thank you." I put the pill on the back of my tongue and swallow, i learned how to dry swallow a while ago.

He kisses my forehead, "Hotel only has one bed."

"I'd like to think the hotel only has one bed, Kairi." I rest my head into his chest. "Dad wants to see pictures."

"Oh i am gonna take pictures." He says which shocks me a little bit. "Loads of them, gonna help you make my phone a little more... you as well."

"You're obsessed." I stand normally again. My phone is him, Polka and the dogs. All four of them.

"Not gonna deny that." He smirks a little.

We kept talking over everything, i didn't even hear what flight as he started dragging me on to, he distracted me so i wouldn't hear, asshole.

Once we're on the plane, we were directed to business class. Not first class because the flight is too short for first class.

I buckle in quickly, he was speaking to the captain, which apparently he knew.

"Girlfriend?" The captain looks to me.

"Yeah." Kairi looks af me, "She hates flying."

The captain laughs, "Halfway through i'll get the flight attendant to bring her to the cockpit-"

"Oh really thank you but there is no need for that, not an ounce, really, no, unless you want me to be sick." I gulp, i'm glad he has window seat, i would be terrified.

"Noted, i'll see you later Kairi." The captain laughs again before walking off.

"It's cool from up front." Kairi grabs my hand.

"I do not want to see myself flying." I look at him.

He smiles, his cute adorable little smile that i want to tattoo into my eyelids so everytime i close my eyes i can see it.

"Nap while we're on here." He spreads his legs a little.

"Not gonna happen, Hamada." I say, but end up falling asleep anyway.

I woke up just as the plane landed and didn't know if i hated or loved the fact i missed the whole flight.

"Sleeping beauty." Kairi yawns, "Come on."