86. i hear a symphony🌺

Athena
-you are more beautiful by far, our flaws are who we really are-
-cody fry-

We did so much in Japan. Visited his friends again and went to a sushi bar, visited the shinjuku national garden, Kairi sketched a lot that day and i watched him, he's so ethereal when he sketches, his hair falls down over his face and it's so attractive. Not to mention how he can capture an entire landscape on paper by sitting there for a couple hours.

Went to the theme park, we had a lot of fun and he won me so many stuffed animals to the point where we had to ship them back to our address in Chicago because there was no way we'd get them on the plane with us. I spammed all my socials to the point where people were telling me to stop but i was documenting memories so i never did.

We went shopping, took the subway to the middle of nowhere and had to call someone to take us back. We had a lot of fun.

We're waiting to get off the plane right now, he gave me noise cancelling headphones so i didn't hear where we were going because it's a surprise, we stopped in Germany though which was cool.

Soon enough i still have noice cancelling headphones on, but he's leading me off the plane.

Then i see the signs and understand a little, i take the headphones off, "Are we in Greece?"

He looks down at me, smiling and nodding his head. I wrap my arms around him, squeezing him tightly. Mom and dad never took us back after the one visit we had, i think it was more of moms doing, Dad always talked on taking me again.

"I love you." I squeeze Kairi's body tightly, "Thank you so much."

"Come on." He grips my hand, taking the headphones off me and dragging me somewhere. We wait for our bags to come, "I've never been here before so just let me know if you wanna do anything." He slings his arm around my shoulder.

"Wanna go hiking?" I say, hoping he'll say yes.

"Sure... where?"

"Mount Olympus, load of hikers climb it. It will be fun." I smile widely. I don't think he understands how much i love him for this.

As soon as our bags come, he hires a car and starts driving, "I was originally gonna book us in a hotel but i found these little houses, thought they would be better, full of tourists as well." He grabs my thigh while we're driving, "So you remember doing anything while you were here?"

"We visited the Delphi, which is where people would pay homage to Apollo." I remember all the Greek myths, dad was a sucker for them. "We also went to the Hephaestus temple, that temple was dedicated to Hephaestus himself but also Athena. Dad took me because obviously, named after Athena."

He looks at me for a second and smiles. We arrive in a little cottage, full of tourists, he gets us our cottage house and we unpack for the five days we're staying here.

We showered, fucked in the shower, change into more appropriate clothes, fucked in said clothes and showered again. It's fucking boiling out here and it doesn't help it that Greece is going through a heatwave right now. I'm dying, i'm so used to the cold.

Then he get to driving to the mountain, getting lost, buying food and drinks at a convinience store close by where a lot of other tourists were as well.

I let Kairi take care of the bag with our stuff in it, there's also a campsite, so obviously we bought a tent and sleeping bags. We're staying the first night on a mountain.

We're going to have bomb sex on a mountain.

I hold the waters in metal canteens, trying to keep them as cold as possible. Kairi was wearing a black tank top and black shorts, turning heads when people passed him. He looked fucking hot, especially with his hair tied into a messy bun, he hasn't cut it in months.