29. paper rings🌺

Athena
-cat and mouse for a month, two or three. now i wake up in the night and watch you breathe-
-taylor swift-

The closer we got to Kairi's apartment, the more i started to freak out. It's not a big thing meeting family members, it's just because of how short we've been dating for.

"Can you stop overthinking this?" He looks down at my hand, "When you get anxious you start to sweat."

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"She probably won't at first." He says. No, that literally doesn't help me at all. "I didn't, look at me now."

"That doesn't help." I roll my eyes at him.

He opens the door to his apartment, it smelled of fresh food being cooked.

"Oh, finally you're back." I hear a female voice. Kairi walks in and pulls me in before he closes the door. "With a female friend."

This beautiful, and when i say beautiful i'm literally contemplating whether i do like girls like that. She had long, thick black hair, her eyes naturally fox shaped but her lips plump and round, a thin nose with a hoop in one side, a tattoo behind her ear trailing down her neck.

She was thin, but her breasts were round and large, along with having a good ass size too. All of his family must be fucking supermodels.

There was another girl beside her. Still fucking beautiful. She had two nose rings on each nostrils, a bigger nose, still full lips and her eyes were this beautiful blue color, along with her hair being a light chestnut brown.

Why is everyone so pretty?

"Kaya this is my girlfriend Athena, Athena this is my sister Kaya." Kairi squeezes my hand, "And that's her friend, Summer."

I hold my hand out, "Hi." I shake his sisters hand, she could definitely feel the sweat on my hands, that's gross.

"It's nice to meet you." I pull my hand away, wiping it on my sweatpants.

"How old are you?" She looks me from head to toe, looking disgusted.

"Uh... Eighteen." I clear my throat, looking to her friend, "Hi." i smile. She smiled in response.

Kaya coughs a little, "Damn Ri, knew you liked them young but that is a whole child-"

"Shut up." Kairi tuts, "Go put your movie on baby i'll be with you in a minute." He kisses the top of my head, letting go of my sweaty hand.

"Bye." I say to the two girls before walking off to Kairi's bedroom. Then i stand by the door and eavesdrop.

"Eighteen? She looks like she's sixteen." Kaya scoffs.

"Well she's eighteen, don't be such a bitch to her." Kairi replies.

"She could be friends with Kira." Kaya speaks again. That's the sister that went missing.

"Dont fucking say that." Kai curses, "And leave her alone, alright."

"How long you reckon until she leaves you like the rest?" She laughs a little, more of a pathetic laugh.

"Can't you just be happy that i've found someone?" He replies and i imagine him rolling his eyes.

"You find awful someone's. I don't know what you want to accomplish by dating a teenager-"

"Give it a rest." Kai sighs, "And you don't bother her either."

This sweet voice fills up my ears, "Me? Never." That must be Summer.