11. stay with me 🌺

Athena
-blaming herself for what wasn't her fault-
-jack & jack-

TW// SEXUAL ASSAULT
(nothing is graphic)

My outfit was very revealing but what's new. As means girls said, Halloween is the only time of the year where a girl can dress up as a total slut and no other girl can say anything about it.

It was a red leather lingerie, revealing my breasts, Obviously. A red cape and of course i had to wear a red horned headband and hold a pitchfork. I had red eye makeup on, flipped crosses under my eyes and blood running from the inner corner of my eyes and nose.

But i looked hot.

My heel buckles were digging into my ankle everywhere i walked so i held onto Theo's banister while i fixed my buckle.

Only to be approached by a guy, it's been happening all night, i'm thinking of calling Ace to see if he can come just so people can leave me alone but then i don't want people spreading rumours.

"You look hot." He shouts over the music. He was a white man, looked significantly older but that doesn't surprise me. Theo's older brother, Greyson, invited his friends too. Greysons like 27.

"I am the devil." I shout back, smiling awkwardly.

"No i meant you're hot. Wanna come upstairs?" He laughs a little, his voice was straining.

"Im okay down here. Thanks though." I walk away from him, my cape covers my ass so i knew he wasn't lingering after i did walk away.

I find Jadyn who's a sexy angel, making out with her girlfriend. I've only been here an hour and i already want to leave, parties aren't the same as they used to be for me.

I kind of just stand close to them, not looking at the way she's gripping her girlfriends body.

They pull away, laughing and then Jadyn looks to me, "You can always ask to join in." She wipes glitter from her cheek.

"I'm okay." I laugh, "I think i'm gonna head home-"

"The parties barely started." She raises her eyebrows, shocked.

"And i'm sick of it. Let Theo know, i'll call you when i'm home." I nod my head and smile to her girlfriend before i walk away.

I grab a beer before i leave the house, i had absolutely no idea who the beer belong to, i hope they don't mind. And it was lightly drizzling outside, it always rains at the worst times in New York.

I sip on it as i walk down his neighbourhood. An old woman in a car drove past and looked disgusted as she looked at my outfit, old people always do, i love pissing them off by being comfortable and confident in my own skin.

I finish drinking the beer then leave it at the side of the road as i start walking through the park. It's quicker to get through my house that way.

The rain gets a little heavier and then my phone starts to ring, i answer as i push myself into the hut, i don't need my phone getting water damage.

"Hello?" I wrap the cape around me, it's cold.

"I can see you." Someone unknown says on the other line.

Oh this is pathetic, every year Jadyn gets a random guy to do this.

"You're funny, Jadyn." I roll my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" The voice laughs.

I stick my middle finger up at the entrance, that's the only way someone can see me. "Hope you seen that too, bitch." And then i hang up.