21. her✨

Kairi—
-im getting feelings that i didn't before and all i wanna do is stay with her-
-chase atlantic-

I sat in the back of the van with Ace as Khalil walked into the airport.

Undercover mission, there's undercover cops everywhere. A group of fifteen girls have been sold to an American businessman, we're sending them back to Russia.

They were all kidnapped, all sexually assaulted multiple times and the recordings are online, which i find is sick, they've already suffered enough.

Khalil had a small camera on his jacket, Malik was acting as airport security. Azriel was guarded as the plane lands.

Ezekiel was helping us with all the technology in the back of the van and the new girl, Maya, she's new so she's in the front on watch out along with a cop.

This will be a big bust.

We got the tip from a flight attendant that these girls all looked really sick and drained, she told the pilot, the pilot called local New York police, police called us.

Planes supposed to land in five minutes.

"Sir we have movement." Maya calls out from the front, "A male, 5"7, guarded by four security guards, all holding weapons."

Ace talks into his radio to let the ones inside know what's going on.

"There's going to be collateral damage." Ezekiel states the obvious.

We couldn't evacuate the airport, it would have taken too long and then the buyer wouldn't have shown up. I just need to get him into a secluded place.

"Malik can you get him to a vacant room?" I pick my radio up.

"Give me a second." He speaks back.

We wait for a couple minutes and the radio buzzes again, "He bought a vacant room, it's unoccupied for now. I can distract him while you wait there. He asked for the girls to meet him in there. Someone else is on the plan, i asked a member of staff and they said the airport usually don't allow that."

"Understood." I look to the front, i'll take Maya so she can comfort the girls. "Trinity and i are coming in, don't make it obvious."

"Me?" Maya turns around, shocked. We didn't get much time to talk after the interview, it's her first day on the job.

"Yeah." I grab my guns, putting them in the belt then pulling my jacket on so they were hidden. "Grab a gun, let's go."

I open the door, "Stay here and update me." I hold my radio up. Ace nods his head and i walk up, Maya jogging up to me.

She wore tight jeans today, rips in the thigh and knees, a black leather jacket and a white blouse and some sneakers.

"What are we doing?" Her arm brushes against mine and i move away from her, still walking.

"Waiting for the girls to arrive." I walk into the airport, it was busy. Kids running away, staff walking everywhere, adults and teens sitting on the chairs. I don't think there was one free seat.

"You're saying my name wrong by the way." She says over the noise, "It's My-ah not May-ah."

"Sorry." I dodge a running kid as i walk to where Malik was. He nods his head and then another staff member walks over to me.

"Uh... Hamada?" She kind of questions it.

"Just show us to the room." I get impatient.

"Sure, follow me." She walks beside me, "Your suspect is being led there now but the cop is taking him a long way instead of this way."