34. exchange🌺🔥

Athena
-just give me all of you in exchange for me-
-bryson tiller-

I have absolutely no idea what i am doing.

I asked Theo what guys like, apparently all guys wouldn't miss the opportunity to get their dick sucked so i was like oh my god, i'll do that to Kairi.

I don't know how to do that.

I'm rubbing on him as our lips push against each other, he sat on the bed, i sat on his thighs. He only had towel covering him whereas i only had the lingerie covering me.

I seen him look at it in the store and knew i had to get it. Early christmas present with the only thing he told me he wanted.

Me.

I kiss down his neck, "Hm baby you can't see the hickeys." He grabs my breasts, squeezing them and licking his lips.

I keep kissing down his neck, along his shoulder, down to his chest. "Oh, you wanna do third base?" He chuckles lowly.

"Shh." I kiss down his defined stomach, stopping at his belly button. Now would be a good time to admit i have no clue what i'm doing, right?

I sit between his legs, looking down at his happy trail, the lump in the towel. "Are you just going to stare, Athena. Or are you going to do something about the problem between my legs?" He reaches down, untucking the towel and pulling it over to reveal his dick.

Lord have mercy on me.

"Go on baby, let me fuck your mouth." He strokes himself, his dick hard and veiny.

"You're letting me take control so you're not doing anything." I push his hand away.

He sighs out of pleasure as i wrap my hand around his cock, it feels weird, hard to explain. I do what he usually does, giving him a handjob, stroking my hand up and down his dick, using my other hand to squeeze his balls.

His gasps and groans encouraged me to do more.

Spit. I remeber Theo saying. Lubrication so it doesn't hurt him or me.

I lower my head but before i do, he grabs my throat, "You don't have to do this baby." He uses his other hand to unpin my hair, then wraps my hair around his fist.

Well that's new.

God i am so wet right now, i can feel it.

"I want to." I do. I want him to feel as good as he makes me feel.

Without even thinking, i wrap my lips around the tip, holding dead eye contact with him.

His eyes go wide, i kinda was a little disgusted. Glad he cleans, glad i watched him clean. I would have been disgusted to do this on anyone else.

"Fuck me Athena." He says under his breath. "Tongue baby, use your tongue."

And so i do.

I run my tongue over his slit, him moaning was so fucking attractive to me.

I knew what to do after stimulating his tip and kneading his balls, i take my head away, licking down his length befofe i take as much as i could in my mouth.

Thinking and knowing i looked absolutely horrible in this position, i closed my eyes and focused on him. Giving him pleasure. Not how i looked with his cock shoved down my throat.

I use my hand to rub on what i couldn't fit in my mouth god it was a lot but i also didn't want to gag too much and then throw up.

I suck at his precum before taking my mouth away, salvia dripping down my chin, mixed with his precum. "Like that?" I look up at him innocently, making my eyes bigger and my pout stronger. He's a sucker for my pout.