51. favorite🌺

Athena
-you'll always be my favourite-
-nct 127-

"I'm really clever." I say on the phone, using my shoulder to hold my phone up while i stir my tea.

"I know that baby." Kairi laughs, "What made you realize?"

"Because Dr. Khan wanted me to do my exam last week, passed it, like aced it. Got full marks, they're getting me to take the second exam and if it's the same, they're allowing me into the ER early for more than just observing." I put the lid on, throwing the wooden stick in the trash.

I aced all exams, pop quizzes, everything. I mean, i did stress and cry for a whole day straight over it but i didn't think i would completely smash it.

"Well you're certainly going places." I could hear his smile, "What are you doing?"

"I made tea but i'm heading to class now, Niyla wants me there early." I walk out of the cafe, holding the door open for some guy walking in. "Where are you? You're all crackly."

"Literally at the border for Canada." He sighs, "I'll be home tonight, gonna stay at yours."

"I think it's time you just move in with me." I joke, but it's not really a joke. His dogs stay with me, whenever he doesn't work, he stays with me, my whole laundry room is filled with his clothes.

"Don't tempt me baby." He coughs, "What time will you be home? 5?"

"Five thirty." I finally passed my driving test as well so no more waiting extra time for taxis and ubers.

"I'll be home in an hour or two, want miso soup?"

"As long as you're making it."

"Yeah, also can i bring Alejandro round just for a while. Need to go over some stuff with him but it's pointless driving back to my place."

"Yeah just don't make a mess, and don't mess my desk, oh Kairi i swear if you ruin my desk i will break up with you." I have everything sorted out nicely for my next exam. I will be so pissed if he ruins it

"Got it, don't mess up your desk." He chuckles a little. "What else do you want me to make? Not gonna make just miso soup."

I push my way in through the door, "Anything baby, here i've got to go."

"Call me on your break." He says.

"Will do, be safe, love you." I hang up, walking into the lecture hall.

It was just me and this other girl, "Hello." I say and sit nowhere near her because that's weird.

She looks up to where i'm sitting, "We're the only two in the class, you can sit near me if you want."

"Thank you." I smile, walking to sir closer to her. "I'm Athena."

"Saffron." She shakes my hand, "Your friends with Oakley, right?"

I nod my head, "Wouldn't say friends but yeah, i know of him."

She smiles, "He's my brother."

I couldn't hide my shock.

She's a blonde, blue eyes and wore a skirt under her lab coat, eyelids stained pink and lips and cheeks blushed pink too.

They are complete opposites.

"Wow, okay." I smile a little, "Wasn't expecting that."

"No one ever does." She smiles again.

We take the class, it's more advanced that what everyone else is doing. I've finally found my passion and it is medicine and learning how to help people.