88. end game✨

Kairi
-you hold me down and i protect you with my life-
-taylor swift-

Athena has burnt four sausages. She insisted on cooking but at this point i think anyone apart from her will be better at it.

"Baby, Ah, Athena." I take the tongs off her, flipping the sausage quickly, "Go sit down, i'll do this." It literally caught on fire, how that happens i don't know.

"I'm so bad at this." She pouts, "I burnt all the burgers as well."

"It's all good, Ace is gonna stop by the store and get some." I put my bottle of beer down, she picks it up and takes a big swig, going to walk over to Maya and Evelyn.

Malik walks over, lifting up on the black sausages he just raises an eyebrow, "Did you-"

"It was Athena and don't bring it up to her." I look back at her and see her holding Evelyn.

"Azriel said he'll take over." He looks around, "He likes his cooked a certain way and because of that, everyone's has to be done that way." He rolls his eyes.

"As long as it isn't burnt i don't mind." I see Khalil playing with nerf guns, pretending to die as his daughter shot him. "Did you get the halal food?"

"I did, they're using the oven though."

"That's all right." I look over to mama and Mrs. Brown talking away.

Azriel and Ace walk together with more food. I'm glad i have a big yard. "Where's Mal?" I ask.

"Coming now, where's amore?"

I nod my head over, flipping a burger and handing it to Azriel, "Enjoy." I grab two more bottles of beer from the ice cooler and walk over to Athena.

Evelyn laid on her lap and she was tickling her stomach gently, Evelyn laughed and looked at Athena with her beady blue eyes.

"Hey you." Maya yawns, "Athena said she's gonna take care of Evy for me, gonna go take a nap in one of your spare room."

"Go ahead, Third floor all free." I look to Kira and Kaya in the corner, chatting amongst themselves.

"Does she have formula?" Athena asks.

"No, i put some milk in the freezer, just defrost it to room temperature and it should be okay. Or just wake me up; but she's been fed." She stands up, "Thank you."

Athena smiles and look at me, "I want to get drunk tonight." She says, "So don't arrest me."

I raise my eyebrow, amused. "Not gonna arrest you, not working."

"Good." She lifts Evelyn up. "Mrs. Brown wants to see her. Go and make up with your sisters."

I shake my head no and she narrows her eyes at me, "Do it, Kai."

"Nope-"

"Do it." She frowns now, "For me."

"Oh. Not you using that on me." I stand up.

"Do it, baby. Go."

I bend down and press a kiss to her forehead. They say something mean about Athena and i'm gonna kick them out.

I walk to them, sitting beside Kira, "I'm only here because Athena told me to make up with you guys, you say something stupid and i won't bother."

Kaya sighs but Kira leans forward, refilling a glass of orange juice. "I still think it's a little rude you chose her over us." She says, her voice calm.