74. good for you 🌺

Athena
-let me show you how proud i am to be yours-
-selena gomez-

The flight was a layover in Amsterdam which was fun, Mrs. Brown had never been before and i loved seeing her so happy and flirting with the young guys, who all flirted back.

Arriving in Scotland, i called Ace as soon as we got in the cab. "Hamada is at the gym right now." Is the first thing he says.

"Well, it'll take us an hour or so to arrive so not to worry-"

"Actually to worry because he's in such a pissy mood about the tickets being sold out and he's been there all morning and refuses to leave it."

"He's such a baby." I look at Mrs. Brown putting her hand across Maya's stomach. "I'll see you soon, Ace."

"Yeah, knock. We hired a air bnb for the week so that we could all fit, where you're driving now."

"Yeah, you already told me that." I joke, "See you later."

"Bye sexy." He hangs up.

The drive was just over an hour, it was in the countryside of Scotland and actually beautiful, Maya loved feeling like she was at home again.

I walk up to the door, knocking while taking my phone from my pocket. The door opens and a blonde girl stands there, legs galore, beautiful and really nice tits.

"Uh..." She frowns a little.

"Am i in the right place?" I look around, the cab driving off.

"You tell me." She leans against the door, eyes trailing down me, stopping at my neck. "Oh."

"Is Ace Da Rosa home?"

"Kairi isn't." She purses her lips, "He was up late night with me so he's tired-"

"I asked for Ace." I smile, knowing she's lying because Kairi and I were facetiming all night. I don't know who this girl is but i am not in the mood to try and deal with bitchy girls.

"Da Rosa." She shouts.

"Fuck off Juliette." Ace runs out, "Ah!" He screams and lifts me up, spinning me around. Well that certainly was a warm welcome.

I couldn't stop laughing as he put me down and then fell to his knees to cup Maya's belly. Honestly, Ace is the cutest human in this world.

"Where is he?" I ask, still standing outside in the cold.

"Gym, i'm gonna take you there now but after i've obviously settled down the lovely Mrs. Brown, how are you Bernie?" He kisses Mrs. Browns cheek.

"Oh, i am quite alright. Although, i am tired." She slaps his arm jokingly.

I follow him into the house, it was beautiful and a lot of open space, but not as beautiful as Kairi's home.

And i greet the other guys, all while Mrs. Blondie was giving me dagger eyes. I couldn't even be mad, she's so fucking pretty.

"Who is that?" I ask Malik.

"Juliette Blossom." He mumbles, "Federal agent, sexual assault case organiser."

"She's so pretty." I don't know why all of a sudden i'm comparing myself to other people, i've never done that before.

Malik kind of squints his face to question me but doesn't actually say anything. Ace walks out, "Come on, amore."

"Kairi and i are supposed to be going for lunch." Juliette speaks, she had a soft tone now, not the bitchy one she had earlier.

Ace stops dead in his tracks, "I highly doubt that, come on Athena." He glared at her while swinging his arm over my shoulder and practically pulling me away.