31. everything🌺

Athena
-you're my everything, with you, you, love you everything-
-cix-

Kairi held onto my hand tightly as we walked through the Christmas markets. Jadyn and her girlfriend, Rose, walked in front of us, Theo standing with them.

Mrs. Browns alive, okay and doesn't even remember what happened which isn't shocking, she only seems to remember cafe orders and flowers.

Kai came home whenever i was asleep, woke up in his arms though and i was happy about that. He had no injuries either so that made me feel less worried.

We did wake up late though, not to worry, Christmas markets go on all day.

I'm glad to have him all to myself for a whole day. Especially because he's leaving on the 20th for his weeks break, we'll miss the month together.

I stop to look at the snow globes, "Which one do you want?" I ask him, "We should get matching ones."

He looks at them, eyes scanning over them and picks up one with a snowman and a small cabin in the back. Shaking it, the white falls and it gives the illusion of snow. "This one." He says.

I noticed he doesn't really like talking to random people. For example, earlier on i wanted handmade christmas cards from one of the stalls. I asked him to say which ones i wanted while i paid the woman but he shook his head no.

He's quiet, believe it or not, he's hardly talked to my friends. However, i do think that's merely for the fact he doesn't trust that they won't be dicks to me again, and he really doesn't like them.

"You talk." He says. I expected him too, i love talking to new people.

"Hi." I clear my throat, "Can we have two of these ones please?" I hold up the one Kairi did.

The man smiles and nods his head, turning his back to us to get another one of the one i was holding. Before i even got the chance to take my cash out of my pocket, Kairi handed it to me.

"Can you let me pay?" I frown, he's gotten everything. Like, literally everything.

The christmas cards, the churro's i ate, the hot cocoa i got and the coffee he got, the tinsel i bought for my non-existent christmas tree, i just thought it was pretty.

"No." He hands the money to the man, taking the bag off him with the two boxes in. "Tell him to keep the change."

"Uh, Keep the change." I smile widely.

"God bless you." He smiles back before Kai pulls us away.

"Athena, you'd look good in this." Theo shouts, holding up a pink santa's hat, silver and pink.

Kairi squeezes my hand unintentionally, he doesn't like Theo, like really don't like Theo.

"I'd go for the traditional colors." I pull Kairi past the stand.

The stall next to them doing Christmas background themed photo's. Then it occurred to me that Kairi and I have literally not taken a photo together.

I know he hates getting his photo taken, but i also know that my puppy eyes make him give into everything.

"Baby." I smile, looking up at him.

He looks down, "One strip, Athena. That's it." He gives me his warning eyes.

I wrap my arms around him, tapping the stall guy on his shoulder. "Two strips." I smile, eight photos in total.

"Background?" He hands me a file with different backgrounds in it. That will be photoshopped onto the picture.