7. a little too much🌺

Athena
-though everyone said she was so strong, what they didn't know is that she could barely carry on-
-shawn mendes-

TW// ABUSE

I finish in the shower, we get a week off school for fall break and i'm so happy about it, more happy about the fact I can sleep in.

Polka greets me on my bed as I walk out of my bathroom, She purrs slightly, burrying her head into my pillow.

Halloweens tomorrow night, Theo's hosting a party so we're all heading there. I already have my outfit, I bought a sexy devil outfit online.

But for now, I change into one of dads old shirts and get into bed beside Polka. I need to visit dads storage room soon, mom put all of his stuff in a storage room, I only took a couple of his shirts but they're starting to lose his scent so i'll take more soon.

I went on a date yesterday too, with Ace. We went to the amusement park but then we realized that we were probably better as friends, we have very similar personalities and it's like dating the boy version of me which I think is a little strange. He is very lovely and adorable so he said we can keep being friends that kiss sometimes.

He did win me a giant teddy as well. 

It was fun, he drove me home after and Atlas greeted him which was funny because he put his over protective brother mode on.

He wants to take me on a friend date again but he's busy with work, I also think it's so interesting how he's an FBI agent, and one of the youngest too, apparently he's like really clever, like Dr. Spencer Reid clever and that's hot. Clever people are hot.

"What should we watch?" I stroke under Polka's chin, she loves it there.

I knew what I was going to watch anyway, Dynasty. I have a crush on Liz Gillies.

I put it on my TV while I finish typing up an essay for my literature class. A knock on my door causes me to stop, "Come in." I shout.

Atlas walks in, "Moms in a pissy mood, please stay up here."

"I was planning on it." I push myself up a little.

"Have you eaten? I bought chipotle and yours is still on the side. I can bring it up for you." He offers.

"Uh, no it's all good." I keep typing, expecting him to leave but instead he sits on the edge of my bed. "Everything okay?"

"I think i've seen you eat maybe two full meals since dad left." He looks so worried.

"If that was the case, I would be dead."

"Can you eat please? Please, it's literally just a burrito bowl." He leans over and starts stroking Polka, she moves away from him. 

"Sure just bring it up." I send my essay to the teacher and then close my laptop over. 

"Thank you." He gets off my bed and out of the room. A couple minutes later I hear shouting between them and then my bedroom door bursts open.

"Mom." I sigh.

"Get up." She stumbled over, drunk.

I can't be bothered arguing with her anymore.

I get out of bed and she starts pulling my bed apart. "Mom what are you looking for?" I pick Polka up quickly.

She gets in my face, finger pointing, "Your dad would be so disappointed if he found out you were sleeping with different guys every night. Slut, Athena. That's what he'd call you."