33. pillowtalk✨

Kairi
-i love to hold you close, tonight and always, i love to wake up next to you-
-zayn-

Athena laid with me in the bathtub. I never thought laying in a bathtub would be so relaxing, i think it's to do with her.

The bathroom smelled like 'winter wonderland.' Oils and foams she added in, candles placed on the lip of the tub, she leaned into me, rambling like she always does.

I stopped listening a while ago, i was too busy distracted by the cut on her neck, the small bruise beneath her eye.

The way her hair falls over her shoulders, the way she purses her lips a little before she starts talking again.

Her chest raising up and down whenever she's relaxed, or laughing. Her eyes shutting tight when she's so involved with her own story she's laughing before she even gets the chance to explain it.

The freckles on her breasts, the hair on her lower back. Her hair in general is so beautiful, thick and shiny.

She turns to look at me and rests her cheek on my chest, i snap out of my gaze as she looks into my eyes, "You're not even listening, are you?"

"I got distracted baby, sorry." I run my finger down her arm.

"It's okay. I do talk a lot." She faces the front again.

"Carry on, i'll listen now." I cup her breast.

She giggles, "Hm, listen? That's more like talk while i grope you."

I smile, then ruining the moment and the mood, my phone rings. I take my hand out of the water and off her breast, drying it on the towel.

"Ezekiel." I hold the phone up to my ear.

"You sound relaxed." He clears his throat, "I have gathered... a lot-"

"Hold on." I tap Athena's hip, "Baby i'll be back in a minute."

"No no, i'm gonna get out now anyway." She leans forward.

I step out of the bathtub and wrap a towel around my hips, "Carry on." I walk out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

"So, he's alive, healthy, rich... like really rich and you know him." He says and i sit on the edge of the bed, "Like... very well."

"Don't bullshit me." I roll my eyes.

"No, Kairi. I'm not lying." He clears his throat, "Dr. Alexander Arion."

I know the name because i report back to him a lot of the time. You've got to be kidding me.

He's a criminal psychologist that helped train Ace. He's one of the men that hired me to make my own team. He helped train all of us.

"As in... Alexander that we report back to?" I clear my throat, that's unbelievable. Why don't they hold the same surname?

"Yeah that's the one. Hey, you know our next meeting's a staff one so he'll be there."

"What else did you find out?" I rub my eyes, this just got a whole lot more complicated than it needed to be.

"Athena said her dad left, right? Well, not the case. They actually got a divorce and the mom won full custody of all three children. Uh, he's got a girlfriend. Uh... There's a lot of things that went on."

"Send the files yeah, as soon as possible, or FAX them to me just, i need them before i go." I hang up the phone. God that is awful, and i never expected it. I hope she doesn't read it and think i knew this whole time.

"Athena what's taking you so long." I stand up, fixing my hair in the mirror. I'm supposed to be helping her make her little hampers for everyone.

"I'm peeing give me a minute." She shouts, "Or ten."

I frown a little though unable to hold my smile back. "That doesn't sound like you're pissing."

"Kai." She groans, "I'll be two minutes."

"Can i come in-?"

"Absolutely not, nope, not happening. Do not dare. I will be pissed off at you and i do not want that to happen before you leave." She shouts back.

I laugh a little, it's funny annoying her.

I carry on fixing my hair in the mirror, two minutes later she walks out.

A lingerie on her body, her hair pinned to the back. The lingerie i was staring at in the store, wrapped around her body.

She's breathtaking. The choker was twisted but i don't think she realized it. The grey complimented her tan skin ever so beautifully.

The lace held up her breasts nicely, her dark nipples hard through the material. The lace dipped down her body, her hips perfect, the lingerie was a little tight but it was beautiful.

"I thought you were going to buy a vibrator." I take a deep breath, my god she is fucking beautiful.

"I did." She walks toward me, "But you wouldn't take your eyes off this so i thought to get this too."

I grab her hips, "You look beautiful."

"I know, it's pretty right. Please don't ruin it."

"No promises." I lift her up, pushing my lips straight onto hers. It was a thong style, my hands cupped her ass and pushed her against the wall.

"I want..." She says between kisses, "I want to do something." She pulls away, looking down at my lips, "To you."

"To me?" I push into her a little bit, letting her feel my erection.

She gasps, "Yeah. Just." She presses her lips on mine in an frenzy, "Let me take." She kisses me, her lips moving quickly, "Take control."

I pull away from her lips, "You want to take control?" That's funny.

Last time, she refused to put the condom on, felt weird touching my dick and now she wants to take control? And her stamina is ass, we go one round before she looks like she's about to have an asthma attack. This is going to be hilarious.

"Yeah." She scratches the back of my neck a little.

"What are you doing?" I kiss down her neck.

"I want to do things, just say yes." She breathes heavily.

"Take the lead, baby."

=
=
=
=
=
smut in next chapter

word count: 1030