80. infinity ✨

Kairi
-cause you're the reason i believe in fate you're my paradise-
-jaymes young-

*3 months later*

She should fucking be with me right now.

I came home to an empty house, all of her shit gone, not a single thing here left of her. And i can't fucking find her anywhere.

We get a months break, a month i was planning to spend solving my problems with her, now she isn't fucking here. She did leave. She actually did.

No note, nothing.

I'm exhausted but i need to find her. It's Wednesday, which means she'll be in the university.

I freshen up, shower and change into more smart clothing. I keep her damn scrunchie on my wrist, tying my hair into a low pony and walking out.

The rest of the members were passed out around my house, Ace being the only one awake. "Where you going?"

"Find Athena."

"Want me to come?" He asks.

"Gotta do this one myself." I look at Khalil passed out on the couch, "I have enough spare rooms, why is he sleeping there?"

"Oh, he wanted to tell you but you were in the shower. His family are staying a while, wife and daughter, but hotel isn't letting anyone stay over three nights for some reason."

"Yeah that's fine." I like his family, they're so chilled out compare to most people, "Can you pick my dogs up?"

"Course. Don't get mad, Kairi. You did a lot of training to help you overcome that, she says something you don't like, listen to her..."

"Not gonna take relationship advice of you, Ace." I pick my phone and wallet up, "See you later."

I keep calm as i drive to the University. I remember her schedule, usually she's in the lecture hall on Wednesday from 12-3. It's 1, i have plenty of time to kill.

I walk to the small cafe that was on campus, eyes on me, college kids fucking annoying me sometimes.

I look at the menu hanging on the wall, they make peach teas here but i know Athena only like Mrs. Browns peach tea. I do know she likes the traditional english tea they serve here.

I walk up, the barista looking at me confused, "Seem a bit old to be here." He looks me up and down.

"Traditional english tea, and a blueberry muffin." I take the cash from my wallet.

"Manners don't cost a penny-"

"Hurry up." I roll my eyes, setting $20 on the counter.

"And would you like to tip today sir?" He asks.

"No, pay for the guy behind me." I stand to the side.

He scoffs and gives the order to the guys in the back who start brewing up everything. Once it's here, i take it and leave the cafe, ignoring all the glances in my direction, the girls whispering.

I just want my Athena.

I sit outside the building, on the steps, seeing all the messages and emails i've got. I have more of a responsibility now that we've went rogue, i'm glad no one's bossing me around though.

Though i do need to start hiring people to take care of a lot of my stuff, i need an assistant, and a new liaison, and more members.

"Kairi." I hear her voice.