76. earned it 🌺🔥

Athena
-cus girl you're perfect, you're always worth it, and you deserve it, the way you work it-
-the weeknd-

The real question here is do i straddle Kairi to wake him up, or do i kiss him.

I'm going in with kiss.

I push my lips against his, his eyes crack open instantly, "My eyes are closed but i'm not sleeping." He kisses me back.

"Of course." I pull away, deciding to straddle him now. He holds my hips, smiling up at me.

"I love your smile." I trace my fingers over his lips, "And i love your dick, so please-"

He flips us around, "Tell me i don't have to wear a rubber." He kisses my neck.

"I have the shot, no rubber necessary." I rub at his shirt. I'm naked, he's not. "Too much."

He pulls his shirt over his head, situating himself between my legs. "Long and slow-"

"Long and slow." I nod my head, "Please make love to me."

He smiles, completely disregarding what i said and pulling his sweats off. No boxers on. Erection hard.

He checks my wetness, sticks a finger in, pulls the finger out, puts the finger in his mouth, then pounds into me.

Asshole.

"You..." I close my eyes shut, slapping a hand over my mouth. "God, Kairi that's not what i said."

"I'll go slow after, couldn't bare not being in you any longer." He growls.

"You annoy me." I grab his hip to make him not move.

"You love me." He bends down, smashing his lips on mine. I was the one to make the kiss passionate because somebody thought it was a good idea to try and bite my lip.

I pull away after his third attempt, "What are you doing?" I blink at him, unimprsssed.

"I love going slow with you baby, i really do, but if i don't start moving, i'm gonna scream."

I rock my hips gently, "Pound into me and i'm gonna bring trusty vibrator out." I wrap my legs around his hips.

"Yes ma'am." He presses his lips back on mine, more gently and slowly this time.

He pulls out so just his tip is in me before he slides back in gently, i moan anyway because even if it was gentle, my man is huge.

He swallows my moans, smiling in approval at the sounds i'm making.

Our hips rock against each other, i came quickly, like usually and then he enjoyed me for himself.

He grabs my hand that was gripping the bedsheet and held it flat against the sheet, intertwining our fingers as he pushes into me a little harder.

I close my hand between his and when i do, he grunts as he comes, moving a little faster to satisfy his needs. He doesn't say anything, just squeezes my hand and rests his forehead in the crook of my neck, still inside of me.

"When you're ready you can go hard again, doggy though." I kiss his cheekbone, feeling his lips curl on my neck.

"You like doggy?" He sounded almost like he didn't believe it.

"I do, do you?"

"Only if i'm in front of a mirror, like watching you when you come." He pulls out, i could feel his come running down my ass.

Then i got curious.

"Do you ever do anal?" I spit out.

His eyes widen as he looked so astonished, "What?"