87. dandelions 🌺

Athena
-i've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime and i'm pretty sure you are that love of mine-
-ruth b-

I miss being on vacation already. Chicago is kind of miserable compared to Greece and Japan.

Anyhow, i slump into the back seat of the car, laying across. Kairi's talking to his little pilot friend who's actually Orions brother which is crazy but anyway, what a small world.

The door opens and Kairi sighs, "Other way baby, Attitcus is getting in the car."

I groan and turn so my front is facing the guys instead of my back. Booty shorts have been my best friend.

I close my eyes and hear Kairi say to Atticus that i'm alseep. Kairi drives his jeep back to our place and i didn't manage to sleep the drive to the airport, so obviously as soon as we're home, i leave Kairi do that all that shit, while i make my way to the couch.

Too tired to walk up stairs.

The dogs bark excitedly and i throw myself onto the couch, Orion sitting up a little straight. "You good, Thena?" He asks.

"Tired." I feel one of the dogs jump onto my back and lay across my legs. Apollo probably, Creed still doesn't like me that much.

I was starting to doze off until i heard Orion gasp a little and then i open my eyes, seeing his look so fond as he stared at his brother made my heart warm. They're adorable.

"Told you to call me if you found yourself in trouble." Atticus says.

"Never answer your phone." Orion replies, standing up.

I watch as they embrace each other in a hug, Orion sniffing a little.

"Y'all take your time and do whatever you please, baby come on i'm tired too." Kairi holds his hand out. The only way i'm getting up those stairs is if he carries me.

He got the hint and gently pushed Apollo off me, throwing me over his shoulder and leaving the brothers to reunite while we make our way to our bed.

We both moan in satisfaction at the familiar mattress i missed. I will sleep with my shoes on yes.

He had other plans though, and wiped my makeup off for me, took off my shoes and socks because he knows i hate sleeping in socks, he threw a thin blanket over me and then cuddles me on top of the blanket.

"I have one more surprise for you." He kisses my jaw, "Later on. I'll wake you."

I turn so i'm pressed against his chest, "I have a surprise for you too." I mumble, i got a necklace with his name on it. It's engraved into the back of a gold pendant, small but there, the pendant has a Ruby on the front, his birth stone. I got him one as well, but with my name and my birthstone.

"Get some rest, love." He kisses the top of my head, nuzzling his nose into my hair.

-

Kairi wakes me by suffocating me. Not literally, but his entire body laying on top of mine. Usually he positions himself so that he isn't actually laying on me, today he didn't.

God if this is how it feels whenever i sleep on top of him i'm going to never do that again. This is horrible.

"Kairi." I tap his back, my left arm was squished between us, going numb at the fingers.

He makes a soft groan sound and presses his head further in my neck.

"Kairi, you gotta get off me." I try wiggling from his grip but that just made things worse. "Oh, Okay Kai, i can't breathe."