53. middle of the night🌺

Athena
-if you want me to stay for the rest of my life, you got me-
-monsta x-

"I think i failed." I crack my knuckles, Saffron grabbing my hands because she hates the sound and Niyla just smiling. "Oh i should have studied more."

"You like stressing, don't you?" Niyla picks my paper up, "Well done you two, knew it wasn't going to be easy but i think you both did amazing." She clears her throat, turning to the rest of the students who were repeating the test from second year. "Well done everybody, i'll get these back to you as soon as possible."

"Your hands are so sweaty." Saffron let's go of my hands, walking out of the building, i follow her.

"They sweat when i'm nervous." I'm taking her to the cafe today, i think i might introduce her to Ace as well, they seem like they'd like each other.

"So," She hooks her arm with mine, "Tell me about your friends. I want to make a good impression."

"They're not so much my friends but my boyfriends friends. Maya gets along with everyone, she's literally the funniest. Ace, you'll love Ace. Malik and Azriel are quiet unless you talk to them, Ezekiel will flirt with you, Khalil is... older than us so he doesn't really bother us. Plus he's the only one in a stable relationship so don't worry about the flirting. Alejandro will be... Ali. He's funny, quiet and stuff like that."

"Do you not have friends from high school?" She asks, a little shocked.

"Not really. I mean, if we manage to run into one then i'd introduce you but they're snobby and quite judgemental."

"Fair enough." She smiles, "Oakley is coming up."

"Hello big sister." Lucas shouts, grabbing our attention. Big sister? I thought she was younger.

"Big sister?" I say, clearly shocked.

"I did biology before i started med." She explains, "Literally a year older."

"Where you guys headed too?" He walks beside her.

"I'm meeting Athena's friends." Saffron smiles.

Lucas grins, "Her big scary boyfriend as well?"

"Oh shut it." I wish people would like realise that Kairi isn't all so scary. He's nice when he wants to be and a big softie.

"Joking, can i come? I've nothing to do." He suggests.

"As long as you don't have a death stare-off with my boyfriend then yeah." I look at him, "What was that about?"

"He was giving me his intimidating boyfriend talk without saying it." He smiles at me, "You guys had an exam today, how'd it go?"

"Good, even if Athena says otherwise." Saffron answers for me. Glad she did, probably would have ate Oakleys' head off, ranting about how i think it went shit.

"There's Kai's car." I point to the black BMW. He gets out as i point, closing the door and leaning against the car.

Oh he is so hot.

"Wanna piss him off?" I ask Saffron.

"How?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Follow my lead." I clear my throat, our arms still hooked.

We walk to Kairi, Oakley and Kairi stare at each other for a minute until Kairi shifts his attention to me.

"Kairi this is my friend Saffron, the one i said had nice tits." I smile cheekily.