17. show and tell🌺

Athena
-tell me you love me but treat me like i'm never there-
-melanie martinez-

TW// ABUSE

"Atlas, hi." Atlas introduces himself.

"Kairi, thanks for inviting me, you really didn't have too." He mumbles.

I stay seated while Rheas eyes light up. He comes and sits the other side of me.

"How tall are you?" Rhea keeps her chest pushed out. I'm glad i have naturally big tits, she looks so stupid like that.

"195cm." He clears his throat, "Uh, 6"4. Get my height off my dad."

"Wow that's tall." She clears her throat.

"Yeah." He looks down, he's so awkward.

"Uh, yeah this is my boss and my best friend and fun fact, he actually didn't grow up in Wisconsin, he grew up in Hawai'i but every vacation we'd go to Hawai'i and we became friends like that." Ace explains.

"How old are you?" Rhea asks Kairi. Come to think of it, i don't even know.

"Twenty-seven." He starts fiddling with the scrunchie i gave him, "Uh, what's your name?"

I almost laugh at how awkward he is, he honestly doesn't seem the type.

"Rhea." She smiles, "That's Athena."

He looks to me, smirking a little, "Yeah, met her a couple times."

More then a couple, every time we see each other his hands are all over me. And i fucking love it.

The other day, i wish Ace didn't interrupt us. His hand was trailing down my stomach and fingers in the waistband of my skirt, my ass grinding off his cock.

It was the first time i felt my stomach drop and the first time he made a sound, which was a moan, and that turned me on. His fingers were just brushing my panties before Ace walked in.

He turned his back to me quickly and pretended nothing happened.

Atlas begins dishing out everyone's food while we talk, "So, you're Hawaiian?" Mom asks.

"Uhh, i was born there but my parents are both from Japanese descent." He licks his lips, "Athena is a Greek name? You're all Greek?"

"Not me, my ex husband." Mom chews on her potato, "Gave them all Greek names."

"I think Athena really suits her." Ace draws small circles on my thigh, "Greek Goddess, right?"

"Oh please, Thena is the quite literal opposite of a goddess." Rhea puts on her fake laugh.

"Dad named me after his mom, grandma was called Athena, she died the year i was born." I speak up, "Rhea was named after dads sister and Atlas was moms choosing. They're twins."

"That's cool, the two guys in our team, Azriel and Ezekiel, they're twins as well, they're identical." Ace takes a bite into the steak.

I wasn't hungry and after moms comment, i probably wouldn't be eating for a while.

"Pain in the ass." Mom looks to me, "Not eating darling? Still trying to lose some weight, huh?"

Atlas just shakes his head and i look down.

Kairi cleads his throat, "Your mom said you had questions about joining, what are they?" He asks Rhea.

"Just the basics, how did you get the offer?" She ate so differently, trying to impress them so desperately.