85. girls need love✨🔥

Kairi
-give it to me like you need it baby-
-summer walker-

This is the third time i've jerked off since we've been here. I cannot fucking cope. Especially because all she does is provoke me, she wears short shorts and shirts that expose her cleavage and then leaves me hanging.

I lean against the wall, head thrown back, the shower spraying down in front of me, my hand wrapped around my cock.

She was sitting on my lap while we watched a movie, rolled her hips, kissed me during the sex scenes, pressed on me and rubbed on me whenever she was bored, slid her hands into my pants.

I do the same and she removes her hands, gets up and starts fucking studying instead.

Now i'm in here, fucking my hand.

"Kairi are you done, i need to shower." She knocks on the door.

I stay quite, jerking off to the thought of her, fucking reminds me of before we were together.

The door swings open and she just fucking stares at me.

"Don't just fucking stand there." I curse this place for not having a fucking shower curtain.

She rubs his lips together and then starts stripping, I stroke harder at the sight of her perfect fucking tits. "Don't start this if you can't finish it, Athena."

She steps out of her pants and then gets in the shower, on her knees, "Fuck." I take my hand away wrapping her silky hair around it instead.

She puts one hand on my thigh, "Why are you hiding in here?" She asks, spitting on the tip.

"You leave me hanging." I buck my hips up.

She wraps her lips around the tip and i groan when her soft, warm mouth sucks. Fucking hell.

I know she doesn't really care when i push her head down, so i do it, needing more than just the tip. She bobs her head down, fuck me she's so beautiful when she's like this.

I fuck her mouth, close already from earlier on. She pulled away to catch her breath and smiled a little, right before licking down my length and then taking as much as she can, i feel the back of her throat and she pushes deeper, deep-throating me. She's never ever took me that deep before and i hope she never does again. I'll get addicted.

"Fuck." I pull her head away, pulling her up and smashing my lips against hers, she moans into the kiss which made my cock twitch with approval. Im gonna be edging as soon as i get in her.

Our lips kiss in a frenzy, my hand falls between her legs and pushes against her folds, sliding easily into her because of how wet she was.

"Bed." She mumbles into my mouth.

Fuck no.

I lift her up, she wraps her legs around me and my cock stiffens between us again. Then, i push her against the wall in the shower, kissing down her neck.

She does me the favour and guides my cock to her entrance, she slowly slides down until it's in her, her walls so fucking tight around my size.

She moans, resting her forehead on my shoulder, "God you're so big." She wraps her legs around me tighter, pushing me deeper into her.

She is going to kill me.

"Grab my back." I bend a little, she does as i say and her nails dig into me once i start to move.

"Faster." She groans, and i do too, i'm already so fucking close it's embarrassing.

I thrust into her, our wet skin slapping off each other, moans and breaths filling up the bathroom, sweaty despite the water going cold.