12. ivy✨

Kairi
-if you could see my thoughts you would see our faces-
-frank ocean-

Athena stayed hugging me, we were waiting for the cops to come and she thought hugging me would be the best way to make time go faster.

I hate being touched.

But i read the room, she was about to be a victim of something traumatic, i have to understand.

I had already gave her my suit jacket, it wrapped around her body as she wrapped around me.

Thankfully, Khalil got my message before i left the house, he's blocking the entrance until the police come.

"Did you call Ace?" I look up at him. He needs to get her off me.

"He said he's on his way." Khalil nods his head.

She did call Ace, he was in the shower so i answered, and i recorded the whole fucking thing. Rapists get away with a lot, she needs as much evidence as possible to put them in court.

"When did the police say they'll be here?" I ask him.

"About ten minutes."

Fucking ridiculous.

"Athena we can go wait in my car if you want." I keep my eyes on the guys opposite me. Sick.

"No she can't." Khalil says, "They need her to stay in one place for the processing, they'll need to take evidence and samples."

He used to work with the UCR unit, focusing primarily on sexual assaults. He knows his shit, that's why i called him.

She tightens around me a little bit, sniffling.

The only reason she isn't a victim right now is because of how confident she is. They wouldn't have expected her to be so proud, and that's why they fucked up.

I rub her back a little, hearing canines bark in the distance. "Looks like you're gonna have a lot of paperwork." Khalil says to me.

"They hit me first." I knew they had to in order for it to be a free pass to me. Pros of being an agent, i guess.

"You play dirty, Hamada." Khalil smirks, stepping out of the way as a female police officer walks in with a dog.

"Agent Hamada, Unit Chief of-"

"You're FBI?" The ugly one who's fingers i broke speaks up.

"Shut your dirty little mouth." The cop looks to him, "I know who you are, I'm Veronica. Is it okay if I question Athena?"

Athena looks up, crying. I swear everytime i see her she's crying, this time i know she has a reason to be.

"You used to come to my house when i were little." She let's go of me, i felt the need to hold her up as she stood. Her six inch heels weren't doing her any favours.

"I did. I was friends with your dad. I need you to change from your outfit, darling. I can help you, they're all going to be escorted out." She looks to the boys.

"I don't have anything else." Athena looks down.

"Lovely prison uniform is all we hold, or if you want to wait an ambulance is on the way." Veronica looks fo me.

"I don't think... No i don't think i need an ambulance." She shakes her head, she turns to look at me, "Thank you."

"I'll be outside." I step aside, "She does not take anything off until they're all in a back of a car." I say to Veronica.