25. highway to heaven🌺🔥

Athena
-i can't wait to love you all alone-
-nct127-

Kairi lifted me onto his lap, i was straddling him as we made out, his shirt on the floor, my shirt unbuttoned but still on.

I am terrified, like so scared. What if he judges me? I don't exactly look like all the pornstars, i did get a wax a couple days ago though because i decided to treat myself but still.

He manipulates my hips to roll against his erection underneath, the friction rubbing against my clit. I haven't even touched myself before because i have no idea how to do it.

The feeling on my clit was amazing but strange, i haven't had any of these feelings before.

What i did appreciate was that he was taking it slow, like Ace did, he took it slow and barely touched me for the first twenty minutes.

He grips my ass, squeezing it and muttering something i didn't quite hear, into my mouth.

Then suddenly, he flips us around so i'm laying underneath him. He kisses down my neck, using one hand to hold him up over me but the other to finish unbuttoning my shirt.

I lean forward and rip it off me, leaving me in just my bra and panties. He leans back on his knees, his eyes trailing from my right breast to my left, to down the middle of my stomach, to between my legs.

I got insecure really fast, trying to cover my breasts but he pinned my hands down, "You're so beautiful." He doesn't take his eyes off my body.

Beautiful is what i like, not hot, not sexy, beautiful.

"You're making me insecure." I know he complimented me, but still. He's staring at my almost naked body.

"God i need you to tell me if you want to stop." He hooks the corner of my panties with his finger, "Don't be afraid, you gotta tell me baby."

"I will." I definitely will.

"Touch me." He looks down at his own crotch, "Feel how hard you made me."

Hesitantly, but also curiously, i move my hand to his crotch. I press down with a little bit of pressure, then move my hand away.

That is thick oh my lord.

"Is it gonna hurt?" I gulp, that feels like it will hurt.

"It will at first, it slowly start to become more pleasurable." He pulls the panties off me.

Natural instinct was to close my legs, he just smirked. "Baby trust me, it won't be long until they're spread wide open again."

Then he leaned over and started kissing me again.

His hand worked around my body, squeezing my breasts which i knew was amazing whenever Ace did it, but god Kairi's hand was huge.

Caressing my stomach, grabbing my throat.

Then i feel his fingers slide between the folds of my pussy, "So wet, hm?" He lifts my leg up so it's over his knee.

I feel my heart race a little faster, the reality of this hitting me. "Kairi please go slow." I rub my lips together, "I'm scared."

"Don't be." He smiles a little, "I'll take good care of you."

It was just those words that allowed me to be comfortable, relaxed and fall open to him, he handed me my first ever orgasm using his fingers, I didn't know fingers could be so talented but his worked wonders.

"Fuck Athena." He pulls his hand from my legs, "You're dripping, baby."

I open my eyes after feeling pure ecstasy, His hand wet and dripping onto his bed sheet. That's gross.