75. 34+35 ✨🔥

Kairi
-even though i'm wifey you can hit it like a sidechick-
-ariana grande-

She tastes so fucking good

I'm trying to take my time with her, go easy before i fuck her raw and hard but she's making it so fucking difficult. I might go hard then fuck slow.

She whimpers as i fuck her with my tongue, her body jittering and moving while her hands stayed pinned above her head.

I look up through my eyelashes to see her chest panting and teeth tugging at that fucking pouty lip. Jesus i need to control myself before i go absoloutely fucking feral.

"Kai i'm close." She pulls her hands again but the tie prevented her to so instead she wrapped her hand around the headboard, back arching.

I look away from her, running my tongue across her clit which made her legs tighten around my face. I couldn't give a shit, i didn't even want to hold them open, i loved being right at her core, especially with my tongue.

I raise one hand up and pinch her nipple, she gasps and grinds onto my face. I suck on her clit, desperate for her to come all over me.

She moans and whimpers, breathing loudly as she comes from my tongue. I don't stop, i lightly nibble around her sex as her legs tighten and shake.

She relaxes once she's done and i spread her legs wide, looking the wetness dribbling around my lips and off my chin. My eyes meet hers and they widen, "Fuck me i didn't know i would be that wet." She tries looking down.

Wet spot on the bed. There always is when i fuck her with my tongue, she gets embarrassed seeing it so i usually hide it but not this time.

"You taste like heaven." I put my face between her thighs again, biting at the flesh on her inner thigh, right at the top, as close as she would let me go her sex.

She hums in agreement as i mark her, then kiss back up her stomach and to her lips, forcing her to taste herself, she moans into the kiss as if she was enjoying her own taste as much as i was enjoying it and that sent me over the edge.

"Fucking hell, i was going to go slow but fuck that." I pull my pants down, shoving my hand in my boxers to fucking get that problem to calm down.

I'm so fucking hard right now.

"Let me give you head." Her eyes suddenly turn full of lust, darker and sexier as she eye fucks me from the headboard.

Without even hesitation, i untie her from the headboard, her hands fall down and she sits up, "Different position, i don't always like lying on my stomach." She asks me, she knows to ask me because i'm far more experienced than she is.

"Well you can get on your knees and suck me off like that, or lay across the bed with your head at the edge i'll fuck your mouth while you're upside down."

She swallows thickly before getting down on her knees, i sit on the edge of the bed and spread my legs wide, "Pussy." I smirk.

"I do not want to be fucked in the mouth while i'm upside down." She slaps my thigh.

I chuckle at cute she is and pull my boxers down, kicking them away, my cock springs up and hits my lower belly.

"Fuck." She stares at it and licks her lips.

Slowly, she wraps her hand around the base, it's not long before i tangle my fingers in her hair and give her the hint i want her lips, not her hand.

She took the hint, keeping eye contact with me as her lips suck at my tip, cleaning the precum with her tongue.

Fucking hell this girl will be the death of me.