48

Shower.
__________________

"You did so well baby" Minho praised for the hundredth time, holding the sensitive boy in his arms, since he was aching really badly. The water hitting their skin, as Minho focused on getting them cleaned, while Hyunjin prepared food down stairs. Jeongin loved the treatment he got, he felt oh so special the aftercare hitting so different, that he wanted to return it badly.

"Minho..".

"Yes baby?".

"You did well too, so did Hyunjin, can we do it again another time? A day were it's probably not new years and I'm getting extremely sleepy before it hit 12?" Jeongin yawned, wanting to feel that amazing experience again, smiling as he was kissed softly by Minho.

"Of course baby. And thank you for reassuring me that me and Hyunjin did a good job, that's so considerate of you to return the treatment..how about after we eat, we'll cuddle, the threw of us, and you can sleep till 9 PM?" Minho spoke, shampooing the younger's hair, and covering his body with soap. As he praised the boy for returning the important after care.

"Okay, but promise menyoull be there when I wake up" Jeongin spoke, sighing as Minho helped rinsing the shampoo out.

"Yes of course baby, at least one if us would be there" Minho spoke, finishing getting ready as he turned of the water, stepping out with the boy, still in his arms.

They eventually got ready, Jeongin struggling a lot since it ached and he was unbelievably sore. But thankfully Minho was there to help him get dressed, in a pair of boxers and an oversized hoodie..or well Minho's hoodie, and Hyunjin's sweatpants from 2 years ago.

They went down stairs and spotted Hyunjin finishing cooking some food for them to eat, Minho immediately approaching him with the younger in his arms.

"Awe, hi baby" Hyunjin smiled, coming over to kiss Jeongin, before letting the younger crawl over to Hyunjin who gladly held him against his chest.

"Thank you, for making me feel good" Jeongin spoke, earning a tight hug in response.

"Thank you baby, I appreciate that. Can you sit down normally or does that hurt?" Hyunjin asked, glancing at Minho knowing damn well he railed the younger.

It couldn't go unheard by anyone passing by their house, the youngers moan were so loud and pornografic that even Hyunjin had to jerk off in the shower cause he got hard again.

"It hurts but it's fine!" Jeongin giggled, getting placed down by the taller on one of the island chairs, causing him to wince a little, but it was fine. He ate the food without any problems.

The rest of the day was spend on cuddles and a little nap, preparing for the big new year to come around. He loved watching the fireworks, so going to their little spot to see it, was perfect.

He couldn't get over how perfect everything was, nothing seemed like it could possibly go wrong, cause it all felt so right. And he hoped it stayed that way.