90

Hey.
______________________

"Hey Lix!" Jeongin smiled, mood immediately lifted as he saw the ball of sunshine behind the counter, wiping if the surface and preparing stuff for the day.

It was Sunday, probably and oddly, there less visited day of the week. So neither really did much other than talk, and Felix seemed to be in a happy mood, for god knows what reason. It was odd, but could go and it was a simple day, so Jeongin himself smiled at the sight of the latter.

"Hi Innie! How was the week break you got?" Felix asked into the week, knowing that Jeongin was given a whole week off of work.

Jeongin did certainly miss thos place, it brought hims happiness and took him away from being locked with Hyunjin and Minho, yes he loved their presence, but oh God he definitely needed a break, just for himself and maybe Felix. Of course the break was spend with the two of his lovers, mainly Minho, since he also took a break from school. And lets just say they had some intimate moments together.

But he did feel slightly relieved to be a bit away, he knew that being around a certain person day and night for 24r hours each day a week, would form an attachment issue, and wouldn't exactly be healthy.

So again, it was an relievement to also see someone else than just his amazing lovers.

"It went okay, a bit tired of being around people, but yeah" Jeongin explained, smiling as he made eye contact with him.

"That's fine, take all the rest you need" Felix spoke with a smile, hinting for him to come closer, making Jeongin smile happily, as he sat on one if the stools by the counter.

Jeongin just took his time to relax, sitting back as he sighed, rubbing his temples. He didn't know why, but he was sort of stressed, and freezing, not exactly knowing why, he just assumed it was his anxiety fucking with his nerves, angry at how he couldn't be in a bright mood now.

Felix seemed to notice the sudden change in behaviour, eyeing the quiet boy time to time, wanting to make sure he was okay, but not wanting to scare the boy away.

"Hey, why the sudden change bud?" Felix asked, nearing him after about an hour of taking in costumers, the boy looked dazed and tired.

Jeongin really didn't know what suddenly had happened, nor why he was so odd now. He was happy seconds ago, his break went smoothly, and this was supposed to be a safe place for him, though, he couldn't seem to calm himself down, he was overly anxious for no reason.

Without being able to verbally respond, Jeongin shook his head in a manner of no, immediately turning around to walk into the storage room, to calm himself down.

He took some time, clenching his eyes close as his vision blurred, tears filling his eyes as all he did was standing up while sobbing, everything hurt, and he felt so anxious and stressed..and he didn't even do anything yet, well other than taking costumers by the register, but that was probably the simplest task on earth.

He didn't know what had gotten into him, he felt so bad mentally and physically. His stomach hurted, urging to throw up, but he couldn't get anything up. His eyes darting to every single corner, crying as all he could do was to hold onto the handle, as he wasn't breathing properly.

"C-calm down Jeongin" He whispered to himself, feeling the overwhelment of guilt hit him.

He suddenly felt all sorts of emotions, dread, regret, guilt. It all ate him up, from inside out. His shaky, pale and cold hands, holding onto the handle and wall for dear life.

Why in the middle of an anxiety attack did he have to think about his mother, and father who he just left. He felt so ruthless, leaving him with nothing, and so mean for giving false hope to himself, maybe moving was the worst idea ever. He closed his eyes, not wanting to think negatively. But he couldn't stop those thoughts.

Was he really that much of a burden?
_______________________

Angst chapter cause I feel like shit, and I know I can't ask the staff for help :).