77

Friend.
_____________________

Jeongin looked around, eyes big as they traveled to all the funitures and decorations, taking in every single bit of them.

It's been a week since Jeongin moved in with Minho and Hyunjin, and he had just managed to get a job at a nearby coffee shop. Today wasn't his first day, no, to be exact it was his fourth time being there. But the surroundings were still so new to him, he had to greet strangers, take their orders and clean the cafè time to time. It wasn't an issue and was relatively easy, despite sometimes costumers weren't the nicest, but he managed to handle it well, despite it putting a bunch of pressure on him.

Of course there was one thing he wasn't quite good at yet. Approaching the other workers. They seemed nice and talkative from afar, but he was rather much quiet to be able to socialize with them..or well that's what he thought.

He never really had a proper friend, and the only he communicated with was Minho and Hyunjin, but they weren't his friends..they were in a relationship right?

That just made the boy more confused. They never made anything official, but that didn't change the amount of love he had for them..maybe they were boyfriends? Maybe they were simply lovers but not quite official? It made him confused, bit he thought that as long as they both give and receive the same amount of love, then it'll all be okay.

But it of course didn't change the fact that he didn't talk with anyone else, nor havent made any friends. Maybe if he pushed himself a bit?

Well he wanted too, but was it really the end of the world if he chose to not talk to them? It was something he needed..he cherished mist of his alone time anyways, but now it's being spend with Minho and Hyunjin.

Maybe he also needed to distance himself a bit? To give them space aswell? But they were usually the one approaching him anyways..it was so confusing.

While not wanting to focus on those thoughts, he continued to wipe the dirty coffee table, while someone else were taking orders.

He still haven't quite got the hang of making coffee, nor any other form of drinks they sold, but he was in fact slowly getting the hang on it.

He continued to mind his own business. Cleaning up after other people, wiping tables and sanitizing them, washing dishes etc. He didn't mind doing all that kind of work, he actually found out he enjoyed cleaning quite a lot, especially when he could go around by himself and with his own thoughts in peace.

So simple was that.

The end of the day neared, and Jeongin finished moping the floor and wiping all the tables. There was another male besides him, but they both didn't say a word to each other.

He knew who he was quite well..he was quite popular around the other staff and costumers. So he could only assume he was talkative by nature. But they haven't said a single word to each other yet..but Jeongin really didn't mind, it was okay, no one needed needed speak to him, he was there for the money's sake after all.
____________________

Was this chapter a bit messy? I suppose, but yeah haha.